• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

To all our fucking haters- Fuck you, go fuck yourself, we're fucking Super Bowl Champions

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you really tag Famous' Kipp id???

Ahahahahahahhahaha
Here we go again...

@Bayou Tiger ... Can we get a time stamp check please?

@kburjr @ukfanfrombirth(cali cat) @steelerssb @Wild Turkey @Peter Gozintite @UTKipp1 @realityball

I think @PhoenixEagles1 has cracked the case!!

It looks as though you've been caught red-handed ... again. teehee

@PhoenixEagles1 He's not @handicappers, but you wouldn't be anywhere close to the first person to think he is.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck him... Wet blanket...stick up his ass... No funny mother fucker!!
qjAZQfl.gif

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How in hell do you see dbldwn711 and Handicappers as similar?
English has to be you 2nd language.

Either that or you're a complete fucking idiot.

You dont see "Handicappers" and "DoubleDown7/11"
There is no bigger clown on this board than Handicappers and this guy posts things like, "Handicappers, you are so brilliant. Thanks for that great parlay this weekend"

And its...

English has to be YOUR 2nd language.
Either that, or you're a complete fucking idiot.

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's all.

Oh, ok, one last thing. This tweet was funny.

Now go fuck yourself. 2017 Super Bowl Champions.
From a non horseshit eating eagles fan....

Please shut the fuck up.

Tired of "hater" and the "fuck everyone" nonsense. Show some class, or don't bitch when every other fan base wishes aids on us.
Our fan base in a week has become more obnoxious then the pats after five titles.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Please shut the fuck up.

Tired of "hater" and the "fuck everyone" nonsense. Show some class, or don't bitch when every other fan base wishes aids on us.
Our fan base in a week has become more obnoxious then the pats after five titles.
i like this guy

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dont see "Handicappers" and "DoubleDown7/11"
There is no bigger clown on this board than Handicappers and this guy posts things like, "Handicappers, you are so brilliant. Thanks for that great parlay this weekend"

And its...

English has to be YOUR 2nd language.
Either that, or you're a complete fucking idiot.

I read his name as D. Baldwin, I didn't want to call out his name as you would scream PII violation.

As for missing the R in YOUR on a phone I can easily point out many of youR mistakes too TEACH. Think about that for a minute, you paid for your education and you still can't spell, you FUCKING MORON.

N.M. N.M. N.M. N.M. N.M. N.M. N.M. N.M. N.M. N.M. N.M. N.M. N.M. N.M. N.M. N.M. N.M. N.M.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Please shut the fuck up.

what about PE1

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read his name as D. Baldwin, I didn't want to call out his name as you would scream PII violation.

As for missing the R in YOUR on a phone I can easily point out many of youR mistakes too TEACH. Think about that for a minute, you paid for your education and you still can't spell, you FUCKING MORON.

N.M. N.M. N.M. N.M. N.M. N.M. N.M. N.M. N.M. N.M. N.M. N.M. N.M. N.M. N.M. N.M. N.M. N.M.

Why are you so angry? Its bizarre. I always wanted to know what you did as a profession?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Please shut the fuck up.

Yeah and No. Look at Mansters picture. He changes his avatar to the Cowboys 5 SB trophies and writes "5>1" right under it. We took so much shit for so long you got to let some people act obnoxious. Its really not a big deal. THis is a chat board... but I do get your point about Eagle fans not having class. We knew that decades ago.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah and No. Look at Mansters picture. He changes his avatar to the Cowboys 5 SB trophies and writes "5>1" right under it. We took so much shit for so long you got to let some people act obnoxious. Its really not a big deal. THis is a chat board... but I do get your point about Eagle fans not having class. We knew that decades ago.
Get used to it. Fans of other teams who have more than just ONE cute Lombardi will continue to jab you. Like you've been saying it's their right they have more than your team does:dhd:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I challenge you to the Octagon. Is there a Jason's Deli in your majority Hispanic town?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're gonna let a pic, and a few mumbers get to you?

Good to know I accomplished what I intended to do.