• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: TITANS/CHIEFS

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe Marcus Fucking Mariotta is going to the second round of the playoffs. Thanks Andy Reid, what is wrong with you in January? Every stinking year.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the Titans. Great game. Chiefs seems to fall off as soon as Kelce got hurt. Pretty disappointing end to a lackluster season for the Chiefs.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,921.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dogs did good yesterday. Wonder if that continues today.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because Reid gets you to the playoffs and chokes when he gets there doesn't mean you can excuse how terrible he's become. I said this weeks ago that as long as KC fans are happy just getting to the playoffs but never doing anything once you're there then Reid is your guy. But as they'll soon come to find out the "at least we made it" attitude wears thin really quickly.

If you're used to getting hit in the groin and are now only getting hit in the stomach that doesn't mean it's fine to get complacent because "I remember how it used to be and it could always be worse"
I don’t disagree. Reid can put together a solid team. He might be a better front office guy.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*Hysterical laughter*

Just happy to make the playoffs they say...

That's rich. Nobody cares in KC if they make the playoffs. Tickets were 35 dollars as late as at least Friday.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand the 2nd half game plan for the Chiefs. Granted, the Titans have a really good rush D but Hunt never saw the ball when they had a lead. The Kelce injury was a tough break for sure but they looked afraid to lose instead of trying to win. I'm not sure if that's the OC, Andy or Smith checking out of plays but it is confusing and a pretty common theme, it seems.
Also Hill with 3 drops stalled drives, a missed FG and guys not getting open at all. I give the Titans D credit where it's due but KC went into a shell and exposed their really soft defense.
Lastly, Darrelle Revis is total pussy. I wouldn't want to take on Derrick Henry in the open either but this is the play-offs, ffs. You have to at least make an effort. I haven't seen anything that pathetic since Dion Sanders retired.
At any rate, congrats to the Titans and their fans. They did what they had to.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*Hysterical laughter*

Just happy to make the playoffs they say...

That's rich. Nobody cares in KC if they make the playoffs. Tickets were 35 dollars as late as at least Friday.
I'll admit that I had a chance to go to the game but the Chiefs had lost too many close games to bad teams recently for me to want to pay for tickets and parking passes.

Honestly, 6 straight home playoff losses, the police protests, multiple Kelce concussions and they are getting rid of a QB after one the best seasons in Chiefs history...I wouldn't be buying stock in the Chiefs fanbase right now.

They do have a ton of potential moving forward as a team but Im not sure people are going to be breaking the bank on season tickets as much. I could be wrong but we'll see. The number of 'that game was rigged' complaints I've heard isn't something that makes me optimistic and the ref retiring after the game doesn't help that at all.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll admit that I had a chance to go to the game but the Chiefs had lost too many close games to bad teams recently for me to want to pay for tickets and parking passes.

Honestly, 6 straight home playoff losses, the police protests, multiple Kelce concussions and they are getting rid of a QB after one the best seasons in Chiefs history...I wouldn't be buying stock in the Chiefs fanbase right now.

They do have a ton of potential moving forward as a team but Im not sure people are going to be breaking the bank on season tickets as much. I could be wrong but we'll see. The number of 'that game was rigged' complaints I've heard isn't something that makes me optimistic and the ref retiring after the game doesn't help that at all.
Yeah, until something changes the narrative it's not really looking too hot in all honesty.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, until something changes the narrative it's not really looking too hot in all honesty.
I think the Chiefs are in a better spot than anyone in the AFC West but its hard to win consistently in the NFL when you rely on big plays and have bad defense. They'll rebound but I'm not sure where 'Chiefs Kingdom' is right now in terms of being one of the more supportive fanbases. Its certainly going to get tested this year, imo.