• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Times can be tough even at the top

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

JIMKOON

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/20/family-statement-alleged-victim-warned-about-pursing-case-against-jameis-winston

Not claiming that this guy is guilty or innocent, but no matter where you program sits in the "W" column things can get interesting.

I find it interesting now that the family is releasing more information, some of it seems to back up their story.

Too many times we have seen this type of behavior, from both sides, and yes, countless times we have seen the police mishandle these horrific events in the name of some loyalty to the school closest associated to their jurisdiction, it has happened in Morgantown. If this happened, he is no Heisman awardee in my opinion. The heisman not only rewards for excellence on the field, but good character off the field.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree with you, that is why I do not think Johnny "Cash" at A&M should even be in the running.

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This could get ugly pretty quick if he gets charged.

would voters take FSU away from the #2 spot in the BCS without Winston or move up Baylor or tOSU?

Clint Trickett on his transfer... I could have started the national championship game but instead, I transferred, ran for my life on every play and ended up with lots of injuries.

JIMKOON

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This could get ugly pretty quick if he gets charged.

would voters take FSU away from the #2 spot in the BCS without Winston or move up Baylor or tOSU?

Clint Trickett on his transfer... I could have started the national championship game but instead, I transferred, ran for my life on every play and ended up with lots of injuries.

Actually a very very good question. Without Winston, does FSU have the strut of a #2 in the BCS? I know that one man does not a team make, but with Winston, they are truly a different team. So, if he were to be just charged, I think he would have to be suspended for the remainder of the season because this would be a felony charge, and therefore, the BCS voters would have to take into account the negative effect for the team.

JIMKOON

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree with you, that is why I do not think Johnny "Cash" at A&M should even be in the running.

Johnny Football fell off the podium, if he finishes 5th in the voting, I will be shocked. Such a fall, but greed will ruin a career quicker than an injury. He was good, but I never would have voted him as the Heisman winner last year, too many lack of character issues out of College Station to win my vote(if I had one).

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This situation keeps gaining momentum. Now DNA links this kid to the girl, TPD basically scaring this girl. Things could be a lot worse WVU fans....i will take 4-7 anyday over crap like this...

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This situation keeps gaining momentum. Now DNA links this kid to the girl, TPD basically scaring this girl. Things could be a lot worse WVU fans....i will take 4-7 anyday over crap like this...

:agree:Indeed, I will take a loss done right over a cheated win, or the BS that a lot of these prima dona ball players bring with them.

JIMKOON

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is exactly what I pray we never ever experience at WVU for the sake of winning. We have had our fair share of characters, for sure. I can only imagine the growing uneasiness of the FSU fans. This could be a season destroyer from an off the field incident. I fear this young man may have ruined his future by one stupid act, for his college years, but there will be some NFL team that will see him as a savior for their team, right after he gets out of prison. The NFL no longer has even a drip of concern about the charaqcter of their players, just how many wins they can produce.