• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time to evaluate this team(CBS league)

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pitchers
Kluber, Keuchel, McHugh, Stroman, Nola(the big five) plus Roark(RP/SP)
Maeda, Giolito, Iwakuma
Dyson(closer)

Hitters
Molina, Davis, Perdoia, Frazier, Story, McCutchen, Piscotty, Springer
Utility....Seager/Peralta.

Kluber's bad game made me think that's why he's not elite. But I'm not trading him because I need him more than Keuchel. But Nola and Stroman, what's going on with them? Are they just slumps or them finally being exposed? I feel the pitching lately is underperforming with that perceived talent. However, my hitting looks great when Story and Piscotty have good games but Frazier, Davis, Springer, and Seager have been the key contributors. I did forget to set my lineup this week and had Seager on the bench. Personally I think Peralta was a bad pickup.

Btw is it time to snatch Gordon? His suspension is almost up right?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evaluate how? Trade talk?

I think Nola is hitting the rookie wall. Stroman is just in the toughest division in baseball. I don't think either will turn it around enough to be no doubt every week starters. McCutchen is not the same player his ADP suggested this year.

I would offer Cutch and Kuechel for an ace.
I would offer Stroman and Frazier for a Kluber type... see where it goes.

I think Roark will remain solid. McHugh is nothing special but shouldn't kill you. Maeda seems to be a good #3/4.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot I had Davies also. I just dropped him for Gordon. Also, I dropped Peralta for Ryu who's almost back(could be this week). I mean Peralta is unreliable against the likes of Seager and Story and Gordon is a stud. Davies bad game recently was due to a rematch against the dodgers but he's not a need I don't think.

So if I trade Frazier I don't have a 3b. I could do Cutch though but would have to get a OF off ww or 1b(since Davis is also a OF).

Stroman is my number four pitcher behind Kluber, Keuchel, Nola. I see he is now matchup based, alongside Iwakuma, Ryu, McHugh.