• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time for our countdown to begin!!

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horrendous play calling by roper on final drive....fire that fuck too!

Such a frustrating game. Hats off to the boys, they all played their hearts out ( except Westbrook ).

But you are dead-on T-Jet. The last series where Treon threw it deep on first and second down. WTF???? Plenty of time left to drive and get downfield. That was the microcosm of our season right there. Fire the lot of coaches. Our OC was a poser too. Another total piece of shit. He deserves as much shit this season as Champ did. Moron.

Finally God has had mercy on us and the season is past. Yeah I know we have a Bowl, but who cares. I just hope that somehow Foley doesn’t fuck up the biggest decision of his life. Our program is like a school bus full of children teetering on the end of a bridge, see-sawing ever so slightly back and forth. A small bird is fluttering around and lands on one end. I hope it doesn’t land on the end hanging over the water 200 ft below...........

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i cant believe more people arent upset about our bowl placement. based on record we were the 8th seed in the sec yet we drop to the 2nd worst bowl game slot? i understand getting passed over for gator/tax slayer vs iowa. been there done that. but then we get passed over for games against texas or wvu. even that being the travesty it is the sec still has a chance to make it right and give us a uf/miami matchup but no we get ecu who is already the second game on our schedule next year!! :gaah:

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2099288501_c5cbd89c30.jpg