• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Tigers/Yanks Suspensions

Who will get suspended?

• Miguel Cabrera

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • Austin Romine

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Gary Sanchez

Votes: 17 100.0%
  • Dellin Betances

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Joe Girardi

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Brad Ausmus

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Tommy Kahnle

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Other player(s)

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which players will get suspended from yesterday's brawls? And most specifically how long will Cabrera and Romine be suspended since they surely will get something?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanchez should get the most

Cabrera next

Betances will get hit hard but I really don't think he should

Romine 2 games

Kahle nothing

I actually think Torre will hit the Yankees hard to protect against any bias accusations

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think Torre will hit the Yankees hard to protect against any bias accusations

That makes sense actually. And I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks Sanchez deserves something bad. No one was even talking about him yesterday...I don't think he even got ejected. But definitely deserves one of the bigger suspensions of the group.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Sanchez and Cabrera should be the only ones to get suspended, but Betances will get something too, unfortunately.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That makes sense actually. And I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks Sanchez deserves something bad. No one was even talking about him yesterday...I don't think he even got ejected. But definitely deserves one of the bigger suspensions of the group.

A lot of talk here in NY today is "Thank God Torre is making the decisions"

I think completely the opposite, Torre isnt dumb, he wont leave himself open to criticism here

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bitch move by Sanchez

Best hitter on the Yankees, my favorite player on this team by far

But impossible to defend that

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Sanchez and Cabrera should be the only ones to get suspended, but Betances will get something too, unfortunately.
I think Betances should get something for throwing a 98MPH pitch to the head after all that had already happened. And it was seemingly dying down until he did that and started it all up again.

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bitch move by Sanchez

Best hitter on the Yankees, my favorite player on this team by far

But impossible to defend that
Agreed. I was surprised when I saw the reply and noticed what he had done.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Betances should get something for throwing a 98MPH pitch to the head after all that had already happened. And it was seemingly dying down until he did that and started it all up again.

I really dont think it was intentional.....Some factors I hope the league will weigh

Betances has some major control issues to begin with

Betances knows he will get ejected with that, in a 6-6 game, in a pennant race, with an already depleted pen, so he knows they need at least an inning, maybe 2 from him

To hit the leadoff hitter, just as retaliation, when it seemed the retaliation was over, just doesnt all add up to me

I understand people that think it was intentional, but I just really dont..

And he really is a good kid, if he was to hit him, Id never imagine him throwing 98 at a guys head

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm more pissed off at Sanchez. What the fuck? Betances, could be deemed as unintentional. But even then, a 98MPH fastball went towards someone's head. He will probably get a game or two.

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really dont think it was intentional.....Some factors I hope the league will weigh

Betances knows he will get ejected with that, in a 6-6 game, in a pennant race, with an already depleted pen, so he knows they need at least an inning, maybe 2 from him

To hit the leadoff hitter, just as retaliation, when it seemed the retaliation was over, just doesnt all add up to me

And he really is a good kid, if he was to hit him, Id never imagine him throwing 98 at a guys head
I understand. I think it's very possible that he didn't do it intentionally, based off his reaction as well. But I think under all the circumstances of the game and that that you have to assume he did it on purpose and at least slap him on the wrist.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just playing devil's advocate because I can see both sides

1. Throwing at a guy in an obvious situation doesn't seem like the best idea either. Any chance he's up there thinking "no one is going to think I'm trying to hit him in a tie game"

2. He does have control issues, so if he was trying to hit him, he could have been aiming for his back and due to his control, he got his head.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just playing devil's advocate because I can see both sides

1. Throwing at a guy in an obvious situation doesn't seem like the best idea either. Any chance he's up there thinking "no one is going to think I'm trying to hit him in a tie game"

2. He does have control issues, so if he was trying to hit him, he could have been aiming for his back and due to his control, he got his head.

Possible on both

In that spot, when I think they are down to 4 arms in the pen in a tie game, and Im counting Shreve who they wouldnt wanna use......he'd be really dumb to throw a pitch he knows is gonna get him ejected facing his very first batter...... I would hope they would toss Shreve out there as the sacrificial lamb to do that

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which players will get suspended from yesterday's brawls? And most specifically how long will Cabrera and Romine be suspended since they surely will get something?
gary sanchez fights like girls

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The folks on MLB Network were all over Sanchez.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were a Tigers fan, I'd be hoping that they throw the fucking book at Miggy.

The more days they could avoid paying him $85k per, and having his worthless play replaced by a minor leaguer could only help them.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cabrera, Betances, Sanchez.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SANCHEZ should get punished the most.

Cabrera needs to be punished for being the ultimate spark and hothead who lost his cool.

The other stuff was just the run of the mill usual "unwritten rules" and childish baseball stuff.

SANCHEZ decided to be a complete punk, embarrassed himself, and hurt his teammates with selfish punk antics.

MLB folks are killing him all day along everywhere outside of NY.