• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tiger Woods cited for DUI

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He took the meds at 8pm and didn't realize it was 3am when he got in his car for a trip to White Castle.
so he woke up in a fucked up state and said "I need to get me some tiny ass burgers", pulled the 3 Iron out of the windshield and drove to White Castle?

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so he woke up in a fucked up state and said "I need to get me some tiny ass burgers", pulled the 3 Iron out of the windshield and drove to White Castle?

Its what I do at 3am...

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to wonder...how could they get a news reports like this wrong? Either you were there and saw it or you didn't.

Maybe I'm just getting too old, but what are you out doing at 3am? If I'm doing any kind of partying that late I'm staying where ever I am for the night.

I agree about the 3 am part & also have to question how Tiger didn't at least not feel good enough to drive. As far as getting the reports wrong - are you talking about the media? If so - this doesn't surprise me in the least. In this era the unethical & news hungry media will do whatever is possible to get a story even if it means that people get hurt & they are 100% wrong. Look at the Duke Lacrosse case.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it's memorial week. So this whole week everybody from Jack down to the caddy's will be asked about Tigers incident. Jack can't be happy.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree about the 3 am part & also have to question how Tiger didn't at least not feel good enough to drive. As far as getting the reports wrong - are you talking about the media? If so - this doesn't surprise me in the least. In this era the unethical & news hungry media will do whatever is possible to get a story even if it means that people get hurt & they are 100% wrong. Look at the Duke Lacrosse case.

I have no clue what Tiger was doing or taking, but I was on some percocets once for back issues. Took 800mg about 7am before a 9am tee time. Had a couple of brews on the back 9 and for about 30 mins couldn't even drive a golf cart. Dizzy, but it passed pretty quickly.

Reporting...I guess at the end of it, the media would be putting it out there, but I would've thought the police report would have been the source of it. I can see them botching a police report too though.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no clue what Tiger was doing or taking, but I was on some percocets once for back issues. Took 800mg about 7am before a 9am tee time. Had a couple of brews on the back 9 and for about 30 mins couldn't even drive a golf cart. Dizzy, but it passed pretty quickly.

Reporting...I guess at the end of it, the media would be putting it out there, but I would've thought the police report would have been the source of it. I can see them botching a police report too though.

On second thought I am not so sure that the media really got this wrong. I am pretty sure that most outlets (if not all) reported this as a DUI & there was absolutely no mention of a BAC or anything along those lines. Most folks just assume that a DUI is alcohol related, but that is not necessarily always the case. It is not called a DUIA.

I also believe that most media outlets reported the news before the police report since there is always the pressure of getting the story before the others (or at least not being behind). Oh well - no matter what this still appears to be a poor decision by Tiger.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On second thought I am not so sure that the media really got this wrong. I am pretty sure that most outlets (if not all) reported this as a DUI & there was absolutely no mention of a BAC or anything along those lines. Most folks just assume that a DUI is alcohol related, but that is not necessarily always the case. It is not called a DUIA.

I also believe that most media outlets reported the news before the police report since there is always the pressure of getting the story before the others (or at least not being behind). Oh well - no matter what this still appears to be a poor decision by Tiger.

Unless they were tipped by an eyewitness, or somehow saw him get stopped, and knew it was Tiger (remember it was 3am and likely dark I think it would be difficult for the media to get this story much quicker than the police report, but I'm sure it's possible.

Yep...back in the self-inflicting mode. I'll be the 1st to say, I don't ever think I drove drunk, but I drove home buzzed dozens of times in my younger days...you can't do that today. Different era...and it's good that it is.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless they were tipped by an eyewitness, or somehow saw him get stopped, and knew it was Tiger (remember it was 3am and likely dark I think it would be difficult for the media to get this story much quicker than the police report, but I'm sure it's possible.

Yep...back in the self-inflicting mode. I'll be the 1st to say, I don't ever think I drove drunk, but I drove home buzzed dozens of times in my younger days...you can't do that today. Different era...and it's good that it is.

Yep & any athlete or celebrity has to be crazy or a complete egomaniac to drive drunk in this era. For starters you have tons of options in terms of getting home sober. Beyond that a famous person - unlike most people - will be identified as soon as the arrest is made. A non-famous person can keep this hidden & eventually have it unfold as if it never occurred if the charges or dismissed or pleaded down somehow. It is almost impossible for a famous person to live this type of thing down even if charges are dismissed and the consequences can be huge and very costly.

Not really sure how to sort out the situation w/ Tiger since the circumstances are somewhat unique, and we still don't have all of the details.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KiUaCq4.jpg

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda funny they left his phone # on the police report.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be surprised if one day you hear, "BREKING NEWS Tiger Woods was found dead in his home, with prescription medication, coke, and alcohol next to his bed". And people are going to be like "oh my God poor Tiger" when he never gave a shit about you.

The dude is worth almost a billion dollars, and would not help you if he saw you on the street gutter. He is a cheapskate. This motherfucker was cheating on his wife left and right with **** stars, and all kinds of hoe's, and didnt give a shit about his family. And you want to feel sorry for him. Please....lol

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be surprised if one day you hear, "BREKING NEWS Tiger Woods was found dead in his home, with prescription medication, coke, and alcohol next to his bed". And people are going to be like "oh my God poor Tiger" when he never gave a shit about you.

The dude is worth almost a billion dollars, and would not help you if he saw you on the street gutter. He is a cheapskate. This motherfucker was cheating on his wife left and right with **** stars, and all kinds of hoe's, and didnt give a shit about his family. And you want to feel sorry for him. Please....lol
what does it matter whether he gives a shit about me or not? The dude wasn't perfect off the course but he was still a highly entertaining piece of my childhood.

The man inspired an entire generation of golfers and has made the PGA what it is today. I don't care what he thinks of me, I always enjoyed watching golf with Tiger playing on Sunday. It was always interesting.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have you been lying in a gutter and Tiger didn't help you? Otherwise, how do you know this???

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you been lying in a gutter and Tiger didn't help you? Otherwise, how do you know this???

Better question may be why did the poster see no problem spelling out motherfucker while not spelling out **** stars & why even care about the state of his marriage. I am with you - I just enjoyed the golf - just like I enjoy other golfers now (& no doubt there are some that probably do some shady things off the course - such is life).

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better question may be why did the poster see no problem spelling out motherfucker while not spelling out **** stars & why even care about the state of his marriage. I am with you - I just enjoyed the golf - just like I enjoy other golfers now (& no doubt there are some that probably do some shady things off the course - such is life).
the site automatically censors "pron"

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's been out for some time now that Tiger was a prick to a lot people he has dealt with.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what does it matter whether he gives a shit about me or not? The dude wasn't perfect off the course but he was still a highly entertaining piece of my childhood.

The man inspired an entire generation of golfers and has made the PGA what it is today. I don't care what he thinks of me, I always enjoyed watching golf with Tiger playing on Sunday. It was always interesting.

Tiger made rich people more money ..the PGA & Pro golfers.
All I got was higher greens fees & longer waits at the first during the Tiger era.

Jeff Maggert did more for me than Tiger ever did.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His BAL was 0.0 right? Did I hear that correctly?

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His BAL was 0.0 right? Did I hear that correctly?

0.0 for the BAL correct

But he was sooooo fucked up. See the video.

I heard all of the talking heads in the media ... very very few laid any blame on Tiger for this because
he had no alcohol in his system. There is no excuse for any adult to be in this condition behind the wheel.

He had fresh damage to his car so at some point he lost control of his vehicle.