• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tiger is officially lurking.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 back with 5 to play. He's feeling it. It could happen today. I didn't think he had a shot, but Stenson is just running in place. In any case, he should be a factor at Augusta in a couple of weeks.. Phil too. That should be fun.
Stenson had this tournament in his back pocket if he decided not to settle for pars.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stenson had this tournament in his back pocket if he decided not to settle for pars.

Stenson's putter has always held him back. It looks as if today will be no different, but he's still tied for the lead.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stenson's putter has always held him back. It looks as if today will be no different, but he's still tied for the lead.
McElroy looks like he wants this one.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tiger burns the edge on 15. I've never rooted for Tiger.. never cared for the guy, but I have to admit I am today.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much for that. His driver does him in, going OB on 16 trying to get too much out of it where it wasn't really necessary. It's too late in the round to recover from that and he'll have to get up & down from about 200 out to save par on a birdie hole the others have in front of them.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rory on abusive fans: Time to limit booze sales

Rory goes off on these type of fans. Some good related comments on this one - 1. someone suggested don't worry so much about limiting alcohol - rather start booting fans who are abusive - you will likely see a decrease in this behavior & 2. Rory probably just made life a little more difficult for himself - expect worse taunts & reaction to him moving fwd since he commented on this (& several have portrayed him as somewhat of a phony & a jerk).

Read that. There's no reason to shout his wife's name. That's so low brow. Ryder cup and Phoenix are where they expect the crap but it doesn't belong anywhere else. I think golf events are awesome. You're pretty much right next to these guys when they're playing their rounds. Just awesome. No need to interject yourself into the action.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tiger’s not the only one to watch. Rory’s got a game rounding into shape as well.

Masters week will be full of stories.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McElroy tore up the back...very nice win.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think he leans on his 3w too much...he was 25-30 yds back of DeChambeau almost all day who was hitting driver coming in with shorter clubs...he was 3 shots better than Stenson.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This reminds me a lot of the homerun chase between Sosa and McGwire.

Nobody was really asking the obvious questions because it was just exciting to see some new life breathed into the sport.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nobody was really asking the obvious questions because it was just exciting to see some new life breathed into the sport.

Yes, ANYTHING interesting in baseball should be celebrated.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The elephant in the room...huh?

I think if you ask if, or insinuate that Tiger is on something you come off as a hater, but I think it's a fair question.

I wouldn't put it past him or really any pro athlete trying to make it back from injury...But, as we've seen from Sharapova to Lance Armstrong...you will eventually get caught.

We shall see.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The elephant in the room...huh?

I think if you ask if, or insinuate that Tiger is on something you come off as a hater, but I think it's a fair question.

I wouldn't put it past him or really any pro athlete trying to make it back from injury...But, as we've seen from Sharapova to Lance Armstrong...you will eventually get caught.

We shall see.

I'm not a hater at all. I don't care enough to hate. Just seems to me that when he's what, a year or two, away from significant back surgery and saying that he wasn't sure if he'd ever play "meaningful golf" again, and he's now rocking it with the fastest club speed on the tour at 42 years old, it's reasonable to be skeptical.

I also think that to this day, 70% or more of professional athletes use PEDs.

I completely disagree with you that if they use, they'll eventually get caught. The guys making the PEDs are always just out ahead of the guys testing for them. I think the only people getting caught these days are the ones buying the cheap shit, or not following the instructions properly.

Look at Alex Rodriguez - he served the longest PED suspension in the history of baseball and never tested positive. I saw a 60 Minutes with his supplier and he said that there were occasions where Rodriguez used steroids literally on days that he'd used PEDs and got past the testing because he followed the instructions methodically.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a hater at all. I don't care enough to hate. Just seems to me that when he's what, a year or two, away from significant back surgery and saying that he wasn't sure if he'd ever play "meaningful golf" again, and he's now rocking it with the fastest club speed on the tour at 42 years old, it's reasonable to be skeptical.

I also think that to this day, 70% or more of professional athletes use PEDs.

I completely disagree with you that if they use, they'll eventually get caught. The guys making the PEDs are always just out ahead of the guys testing for them. I think the only people getting caught these days are the ones buying the cheap shit, or not following the instructions properly.

Look at Alex Rodriguez - he served the longest PED suspension in the history of baseball and never tested positive. I saw a 60 Minutes with his supplier and he said that there were occasions where Rodriguez used steroids literally on days that he'd used PEDs and got past the testing because he followed the instructions methodically.

I'm a golf fan, not so much a fan of players even though I like Tiger, Phil, etc...I like watching the best players play, so Tiger hater, Tiger lover, matter little to me....and I don't mean either in the true sense of the word.

PEDS...I have no clue so can't really say I agree or disagree. What I will say is most every pro athlete is on some type of supplements.

You're right...I stand corrected there, but my statement wasn't meant to be 100%...IDT Bonds, or Clemens ever tested positive either, but they are circumstantially dead to MLB.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...says a guy who regularly posts on a golf forum.

lolz

...says a guy who's posting in a golf forum.

You wanna know why I've never posted in any baseball forum? It's because baseball is boring as fuck. The fact that it's boring as fuck is why all baseball fans have to hate another team. It's required. What else is there to do anyway?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...says a guy who's posting in a golf forum.

You wanna know why I've never posted in any baseball forum? It's because baseball is boring as fuck. The fact that it's boring as fuck is why all baseball fans have to hate another team. It's required. What else is there to do anyway?

I never said golf was boring. I enjoy playing it and I’ve been to the Bridgestone Invitational a few times as a spectator. In fact, one year, I was lucky enough to be a member of the last “civilian” foursome to play Firestone’s North Course before it was closed for the tournament.

I was merely pointing out the irony of a big golf fan insinuating that baseball is boring. I’m not surprised at all that you didn’t catch that