• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TICKETS FOR 49ER GAME

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Hawks Nest? Oh it is! The steel bleachers above the north end zone is the Hawks Nest. Thats where a majority of 12th Man noise is generated. That was the roar that caused the Romo botched hold in the playoffs back when. The kick blocked in last year's 49er game also was in front of the Hawks Nest. Its a rowdier atmosphere than most of the stadium. The view is North to South, thats why its generally the "cheap seats"(laughable) lol..Fun place to see the game. You've never seen a game at Qwest/Clink, Harold? Whoaaa what a way to bust that cherry. Damn. This game? You have to go...Every seat sits with a pretty good view in the place. The vertical angle doesnt sit real back, anywhere. Ive seen the game from about every angle besides the south end zone. I am so happy for ya bro...

Are you making a long trip?

Not anymore. I use to drive 5 hours to watch Seahawks play, then I got a job that required me to get up at 2.am and that put a damper on things even though it only takes minutes. Also I got married had kids ect. suddenly it got way harder to go to games.

You were talking about 336 section also, that isn't in the Nest. What row is right behind the wheelchair section?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not anymore. I use to drive 5 hours to watch Seahawks play, then I got a job that required me to get up at 2.am and that put a damper on things even though it only takes minutes. Also I got married had kids ect. suddenly it got way harder to go to games.

You were talking about 336 section also, that isn't in the Nest. What row is right behind the wheelchair section?

That's where I snag my Pop's pair of single tix, my gf and I go to. They are a lil more spendy there. He doesnt like to go to the night games, usually..so I score well. Mostly in the colder season, though. Its still summer for this game. That's why it'll take work to pry em from him. Its nice seats up there. Row F so its about 5 or 6 rows back from the level/aisle, whatever you call it. It looks over the 35 yd line on the Hawk sideline side. Lets see how much that section is...

Naw, that aint me...thats representing my Sonics and Hawks all in the same moniker. I used to post on the Sonics board too. << huge Sonic/Dawg hoopfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tix at stubhub in the 336 section, actually row KK I will be on, are $378..wow, they are available on that row! How sweet, 300 dollars over the face value lol...anyways, I will soon find out if itll be possible to get those tix. It might be too early to tell..

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took my brother for his first game at CL, my second, to the Sunday Night game last year against the Niners. What a game that was for both of us to be at, and what a game this will be to kick off the season in Seattle. We live in Phoenix, but were born and raised in the Federal Way/Tacoma area. I'm hoping to get a couple of tickets so my wife and I can make it back up, but these tickets are crazy! Either way, the playoff atmosphere will begin with the first game at CL.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite game at Qwest I seen was the NFC Champ game vs. Panthers.. Lofa Tatupu crushes whatshisface in the hardest hit Ive seen in front of my eyes..the whole stadium went silent when he went down. He had risen and the place then exploded. The Chancellor/ Davis hit last year compares to it. Do y'all remember it? I cant believe it aint youtubed...the hit on Nick Goings. I want to see the confetti again this year as we head to the superbowl...chanting M-V-P for the candidate Russell Wilson

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were sitting right behind the Chancellor/Davis hit in the mid level charter seats, and have to say the impact was felt from even that high up. Incredible hit!

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took my brother for his first game at CL, my second, to the Sunday Night game last year against the Niners. What a game that was for both of us to be at, and what a game this will be to kick off the season in Seattle. We live in Phoenix, but were born and raised in the Federal Way/Tacoma area. I'm hoping to get a couple of tickets so my wife and I can make it back up, but these tickets are crazy! Either way, the playoff atmosphere will begin with the first game at CL.

Lol what's with the amount of Seattle people living in the Arizona area? You sure were not the only one.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol what's with the amount of Seattle people living in the Arizona area? You sure were not the only one.

It'd be cool to see a game in that dome down there..all that red would reminisce of the early days @Arrowhead.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got my ticket! Wish I'd would of bought it a week ago, prices for good seats are going up!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
upper level 336, I like being near mid field.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took your advice, also talked to a co worker who has season tickets in the nest. He agreed that this was a good spot. I actually bought a pair of tickets. Seller didn't provide seat info other then section and row. It row KK.

I hope you got a ticket. Seats are getting bought up, although there are plenty of seats still available in the Hawks Nest.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took your advice, also talked to a co worker who has season tickets in the nest. He agreed that this was a good spot. I actually bought a pair of tickets. Seller didn't provide seat info other then section and row. It row KK.

I hope you got a ticket. Seats are getting bought up, although there are plenty of seats still available in the Hawks Nest.

If you read back, that's where I will be seating if I go. That's where my Pop's tickets are..lmao! same row. NowI just have to wrestle them from him. Those are excellent seats! What a coincidence. Hmmm, how do I con them out of him. I score these usually 'cuz he hates the night games, this is opening night in the summer, so its 50/50...I might have to wait for the Saints game..and/or flex games in the winter, to get those seats. Its 50/50 I will be watching the game with ya! What a trip. Are you on the end of the aisle?

Last edited by a moderator:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3, my wife and I have a second home in Avondale. I will take a week off in October to attend the game at UofP.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just looked up the cost of tickets for Seahawks game at Arizona. Ticket start at $5.00 WTF! If I had a vacation week I'd buy a ticket, fly down, and watch. To bad for me that my company rarely let anyone reschedule a vacation.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just looked up the cost of tickets for Seahawks game at Arizona. Ticket start at $5.00 WTF! If I had a vacation week I'd buy a ticket, fly down, and watch. To bad for me that my company rarely let anyone reschedule a vacation.

We bought the home last year but have gone to a couple of games prior to that. We can usually get good seats, between the 20's, lower level, and usually pay about face value. For this season, I will buy before preseason games just in case the Cards are looking good (which increases demand for the tix).

dabisket08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you guys haven't purchased, I'd be down for going in on that. I was planning on going in the first place with a plus 1. Just haven't gotten around to the ticket purchasing.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you guys haven't purchased, I'd be down for going in on that. I was planning on going in the first place with a plus 1. Just haven't gotten around to the ticket purchasing.

Will I did buy tickets. Two actually. I bought an extra to offer DoubleJive, but if he doesn't want it or cann't go. I'll give you first deebs. I'll warn you...you'll get sticker shock over the price of tickets for this game.

The tickets are section 336 row KK. Right behind the wheelchair aisle midfield.
Hawkssquatch may be seated near by.

I have a co worker that has season tickets in the Hawksnest, last year he couldn't go to the 49er game....he got $800. for his ticket on stub hub.

Let me know what you think. The cost of these tickets with fees and what not is (I hope you sitting down) $358.40

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two tickets in section 336 row KK have shown up. I'm thinking of buying them. If nobody fro this board wanted them...the resale value could pay for my tickets. Wow I'm going to think about it.

Are any CBS guys going to this game?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am askin for the Pops' tix tomorrow...whats the seat number Harold? I would be mid-aisle, seat 14,15 I think. Fingers crossed, I think I have a good bartering tool to trade him..I have to be on my A-game here lmao...