• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thurday Primetime

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slimp alluded to this on the main NHL board, and I saw it yesterday in one of Pollacks WTC's, but Thursday will be the homecoming for Lebron James and Dany Heatley to City's that they left on really bad terms. Should be a fun night for sports fans. I loathe the NBA, but I think I may tune in for this one.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heatley is a Shark now so I'll always root for him, but I totally understand the hatred that Sens fans have for the brat that is Heatley. He pouted when the team played poorly and his ice time was reduced instead of taking it to heart and improving his effort level and two way game. I wanted no part of Heatley when it was rumored Doug was interested. Sharks effort level was constantly questioned before he came here and acquiring him would add to the questioning not quell it. But that's the past and he's a Shark now so I'll hope for the best out of him in the next (ugh) 4 years.

Last edited by a moderator:

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the way LeBron left Cleveland and the way Heater left Ottawa is very different even though both fan bases may feel the same hatred. Sure one left as a UFA and the other demanded a trade, but Lebron wanted to win and Cleveland was not the best place to offer him that chance. Heater was just pouty because he didn't like the way the coach treated him.

Cleveland fans are just bitter that LeBron didn't choose them. Sens fans are pissed because Heater demanded a trade and the trade resulted in the Sens getting back much less talent than what they gave up, thus, regressing the team.