• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Throwing up in your sleep on a girl in bed; do I still have a chance in dating her

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long story short, I drank a shit-ton of Tito's and smoked two joints last night and then brought a girl back to my room. At around 3 in the morning, I vaguely remember her waking me up saying that I vomited on her as she left angrily and disgusted.

I woke up this morning thinking that that was a dream, until I saw my sheets were literally covered with pieces of a pepperoni calzone (yes, Big Z Pizza, I am holding you accountable and will review you on Yelp accordingly).

I can't text her because I must have lost my phone at my friend's dorm (if/when I hopefully find it, I will take a picture of my sheets). I have known her since high school, though we've talked very little ever since she is a grade above me. Still, she was in one of my classes last fall, and she is pretty cool.

Usually, I figure I can get by with my average lay game. But average lay game + literally vomiting on her = ?

Help me out.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long story short, I drank a shit-ton of Tito's and smoked two joints last night and then brought a girl back to my room. At around 3 in the morning, I vaguely remember her waking me up saying that I vomited on her as she left angrily and disgusted.

I woke up this morning thinking that that was a dream, until I saw my sheets were literally covered with pieces of a pepperoni calzone (yes, Big Z Pizza, I am holding you accountable and will review you on Yelp accordingly).

I can't text her because I must have lost my phone at my friend's dorm (if/when I hopefully find it, I will take a picture of my sheets). I have known her since high school, though we've talked very little ever since she is a grade above me. Still, she was in one of my classes last fall, and she is pretty cool.

Usually, I figure I can get by with my average lay game. But average lay game + literally vomiting on her = ?

Help me out.
I doubt you can recover from this. It is a very traumatic thing to be vomited on. Maybe if you offer to pay for her dry cleaning, but even then........

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you lost her bud, cant trust a guy who can't manage his booze or in this case smoking habits

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt you can recover from this. It is a very traumatic thing to be vomited on. Maybe if you offer to pay for her dry cleaning, but even then........
Sadly, I think you are right.

I am now actively pursuing and assembling a lawyering team in regards to litigation against Tito's.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly, I think you are right.

I am now actively pursuing and assembling a lawyering team in regards to litigation against Tito's.
Tito's or Big Z?

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
screw it, sue everybody

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tito's or Big Z?
Well, it was originally going to be against Tito's, but now that you mention Big Z, that's not a bad idea at all....

I am thinking double trial against both franchises resulting in a punitive damage awarding well north of 50 million dollars.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
screw it, sue everybody
I like your attitude.

Say, under the right circumstances, have you/would you potentially threaten a witness so that they withhold incriminating testimony?

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like your attitude.

Say, under the right circumstances, have you/would you potentially threaten a witness so that they withhold incriminating testimony?
I prefer "persuade" to threaten

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it was originally going to be against Tito's, but now that you mention Big Z, that's not a bad idea at all....

I am thinking double trial against both franchises resulting in a punitive damage awarding well north of 50 million dollars.
And don't forget, when you are walking around with that 800 grand (the other 49.2 Mil. went to the lawyers) and that chick suddenly shows renewed interest in her just blow her off. With that kind of loot you can hire a prostitute that looks exactly likes you and is probably less hung up on the occasional drunken puking spell.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I prefer "persuade" to threaten
Sir, you may be receiving an anonymous donation of approximately 50 grand towards your illustrious "The Cedrique Foundation" in the near future.

Now, if anyone else is reading this, just ignore the spoiler part. It is strictly me sending a picture of my dick to Cedrique, and he should be the only one to read it.

The pothead who took my order at Big Z's explicitly warned me that eating a whole large calzone could induce vomit. Maybe he takes a little "sailing trip" on the Delaware River before the trial begins.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sir, you may be receiving an anonymous donation of approximately 50 grand towards your illustrious "The Cedrique Foundation" in the near future.

Now, if anyone else is reading this, just ignore the spoiler part. It is strictly me sending a picture of my dick to Cedrique, and he should be the only one to read it.

The pothead who took my order at Big Z's explicitly warned me that eating a whole large calzone could induce vomit. Maybe he takes a little "sailing trip" on the Delaware River before the trial begins.
I can't open that or I may end up vomiting on my keyboard

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But on a totally unrelated note I do have a boat on the Delaware with a few cinder blocks in it....

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, what happened to the picture of the sheets? I haven''t been to Big Z in a while but I heard they have been using a different kind of pepperoni and I wanted to verify this.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, what happened to the picture of the sheets? I haven''t been to Big Z in a while but I heard they have been using a different kind of pepperoni and I wanted to verify this.
My phone got completely cracked from that night. My sheets are cleaned now, but there is still remnants on the wall. You can't really see it well, and it's hard to take pictures on a laptop, but here goes
Photo on 9-15-17 at 12.38 AM.jpg
Also, RIP my phone
Photo on 9-15-17 at 12.40 AM.jpg

Last edited:

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My phone got completely cracked from that night. My sheets are cleaned now, but there is still remnants on the wall. You can't really see it well, and it's hard to take pictures on a laptop, but here goes
View attachment 166182
Also, RIP my phone
View attachment 166183
Well it doesn't give me the information I was looking for regarding the pepperoni but I get the feeling that at some point these pictures will make an appearance in a dank church basement as part of some sort of 12 step program.......