• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Throwback Game used jerseys

Hawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw on ebay, the 1921-22 Iowa game used jerseys are for sale through UISurplus so if you want one, $99 free shipping...which is a great price for these even though they lost the game. Deciding on one myself but figured I would share the knowledge, in case any of you collect stuff.

uisurplus2 | eBay

Also have regular black and white and even a few basketball items...they are the official surplus store for the U of Iowa and sell a lot of stuff, boats are on there as well right now.

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we buy one does that mean some of our guys will get a free tattoo?

Hawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, remember we only drink a lot and get arrested for multiple DWI/DUI's each year. Actually this year has been pretty quiet really...you would want the other Big10 team jerseys for tattoos.

It's certainly not their best looking jersey and I can't imagine what the 1921-22 team wore in reality, pics would be in black and white back then no idea if any still exist from back then...I saw they had the helmet for sale as well in the game where the hawk was the flag. Out of my price range on that one...I know a lot of folks collect Iowa stuff, figured I would share.