• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Throw in the towel already. We suck.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's get ready for BB season, folks. The football team is hopeless.

SuperGnat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nonsense!! If we win out and the rest of the FBS schools lose at least 5 more games, we could find ourselves playing in a BCS bowl!

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nonsense!! If we win out and the rest of the FBS schools lose at least 5 more games, we could find ourselves playing in a BCS bowl!

If that happened North Dakota State would deserve to go to the Orange Bowl over us.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to look forward to basketball season yet LOL. My expectations aren't too high for that either.

My thinking with football is that we won't win against Miami. But after that, there isn't a game we should lose. I'm just going to look forward to each one individually and hopefully that way the season doesn't seem to miserable.

It's just hard to be successful losing as many players as we did considering we were already mediocre and can't replace them with scholarship athletes.

We lost 13 starters.
LG - 1st Round Draft Pick
RG - 7th Round Draft Pick
RT - 4th Round Draft Pick
RB - First RB taken in the draft
WR, WR - Graduation
DT - 1st Round Draft Pick
LB - Graduation
LB - Injury
Ram - Graduation
Ram - Graduation
Bandit - Graduation
Bandit - Injury
FS - Injury

SuperGnat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big game this weekend. I had originally pegged this as a loss for us in my (like you care) pre-season predictions. But, we win this, then we are 5-5 with two games to go. Still disapointing, but I bet these kids would really appreciate going to a bowl game this year.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's get ready for baseball season, folks. The basketball team is hopeless without PJ

Fify. :lol: I know I'm exaggerating but still, it's been pathetic.

Hopefully they get it together but they were outmatched today. Belmont was better coached, more fundamental, and played smarter. The only advantage UNC had was on the boards and their athleticism.