1. Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thoughts on the MASH unit?

Discussion in 'Michigan State Spartans' started by MSUCTM96, Jan 27, 2014.

1. MSUCTM96

MSUCTM96 USCG Master Captain

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

I thought we played pretty well all things considered. Really we lost it on the stripe. Along with a half dozen point blank bunnies that were muffed. Probably should have had the ball with Harris at the end rather than a banged up Appling. I liked Byrds D to be quite honest. Not sure he was the guy to waste 2, 3 point attempts on with the game winding down. I guess this will force us to become deeper. And just think where we could be with a healthy team. I'm not in the know as to what medical staff or protocal we have in place. But I would like to see each player from here on out wrapped in bubble wrap while not on the floor. Possibly bubble wrap practice uni's.

2. Johnny Spartan

Johnny Spartan Big Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Big road win at Iowa last night. Byrd makes a big 3 pointer in O.T. to help seal the win! Finally he makes a big shot.

That was an impresive performance by a shorthanded MSU team.

3. MSUCTM96

MSUCTM96 USCG Master Captain

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

This dude is still around stinking up the interweb.

4. Johnny Spartan

Johnny Spartan Big Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Msuctm96, I hate that Fucker! lovinMSU is a POS wolverine pretending to be a Spartan. :nod:

5. Cleaves2000

Cleaves2000 Active Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Izzo target for 2015 jaylen brunson scored 56 points in a semifinal loss to jahlil okafors whitney young team last night....his team scored 68.....lets hope next yr teams like duke and kentucky dont try and come do some last minute recruiting and steal him from izzo the same way they have with all the rest of the chicago kids.