• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thoughts on Jarvis Landry Trade

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as you can see by the thread on the main baord im not insane
my point is cleveland is a comparable team to miami.........i could care less what his stats are, i expect regression from the mean
Landry's actually saying that the Cleveland QB's are better than what he's had speaking in the past. Cutler yes wasn't great but with Tanny he set nfl records yet you think the browns current QB's will put up those same numbers and will be better? You need to word your poll differently if you want to use it as backup to your point. Either way everyone thought that the browns would be better last year and the Fins worse howd that play out?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Landry's actually saying that the Cleveland QB's are better than what he's had speaking in the past. Cutler yes wasn't great but with Tanny he set nfl records yet you think the browns current QB's will put up those same numbers and will be better? You need to word your poll differently if you want to use it as backup to your point. Either way everyone thought that the browns would be better last year and the Fins worse howd that play out?
dude im talking about just the team........period how arent you getting that

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You commented on the art
dude im talking about just the team........period how arent you getting that
You commented on the article where Landry said that the Cleveland QB's are better than in Miami. If you weren't talking about that then why post on that link? I commented on how ridiculous a statement that was. Taylor was benched in Buffalo and they have a flat out rookie. So if you are saying that Cleveland will be definitely better this year than Miami and use a poll where it was virtually 50/50 how is this such a huge win for Landry? You don't think that he's upset that his old team didn't want to over pay him so he's trash talking now? Sorry bro I'm not seeing enough to absolutely positively say that Landry was or is better off in Cleveland. It could end up being a disaster for them...

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's simple. The Fins have been stuck in mediocrity. Cleveland is consistently one of the worst teams in the league. There really is no realistic comparison.

I have been a fan of Landry since his LSU days. I am less of a fan of his now. He is coming across as bitter because the Fins didn't overpay for him.

He will probably have about the same production in Cleveland, lots of catches and a few TD's. The bottom line is the Fins will be just fine at slot WR without him.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's simple. The Fins have been stuck in mediocrity. Cleveland is consistently one of the worst teams in the league. There really is no realistic comparison.

I have been a fan of Landry since his LSU days. I am less of a fan of his now. He is coming across as bitter because the Fins didn't overpay for him.

He will probably have about the same production in Cleveland, lots of catches and a few TD's. The bottom line is the Fins will be just fine at slot WR without him.
Agreed he won't go to shit in Cleveland as Taylor isn't horrible but some people are being a little ridiculous in thinking that Taylor is miles ahead of Tanny. If he was so good why did buffalo punt him out?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed he won't go to shit in Cleveland as Taylor isn't horrible but some people are being a little ridiculous in thinking that Taylor is miles ahead of Tanny. If he was so good why did buffalo punt him out?

Buffalo being Buffalo?

Tanny is not the problem BUT!!!!!

He's been off for 2 years - need I say more?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffalo being Buffalo?

Tanny is not the problem BUT!!!!!

He's been off for 2 years - need I say more?
Definitely some Q's but so far this spring he's looked great. Oline should be better and he has lots of weapons. No real excuses now if they stay healthy....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely some Q's but so far this spring he's looked great. Oline should be better and he has lots of weapons. No real excuses now if they stay healthy....
everyone looks great in the spring

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everyone looks great in the spring
Of course but coming off an injury he looks like he still has his mobility which is a good first step. There's one thing being a pessimist then there's you....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course but coming off an injury he looks like he still has his mobility which is a good first step. There's one thing being a pessimist then there's you....
all im stating is with the exception of jameis, there is no bad news right now its all great