• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Those Cheating Ravens!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know how you love repetitierron , asking the same questions and using the same lame excuses, so there you go...
Enjoy the raw truth for a change !!

Pats new Mascot...."Lying Dog"
Animal-memes-deny-til-you-die-522x720_zpsqevblmj8.jpg
What is this? A new meme from OS? Is it 2017 already?
Speaking of repetition what's the over/under on how many rules Harbaugh will violate or
Try to keep up Skippy, you're lagging way behind.....But one thing we know, if Harbs does violate a league rule, he'll own it like a man, pay the penalty, and avoid any school girl Drama like those cheating Patsies...

StopWhining.jpe Be a man !!!!:tsk:
Good point Harbaugh owned his cheating after one his own players threw him under the bus again.:doh: Being caught red handed and owning it don't quite equate to being a man unless you live in MaryLand. Besides, it's better Hairball saves his hissy fits for the field. I love me some of those 15 yard penalties. :gaah:
Oh no, how'd this happen, someone call the NFLPA and get a court date.....
can-stock-photo_csp0700232.jpg :pound::pound::pound:
Isn't that the dude who got caught in the Baltimore riots
Well you see Blind Bartemeaus , it's a little too deep for you and your bosom buddy to grasp...Watson is the PR and it's his job to report those things, and no one expected him to do any different....It's on film anyway, and we know Pats fans know about film...:heh:
And it entails something that is an insulting curse word to the Cheatriots, hold onto something and get some water to throw on yourself, this is gonna be devastating to you......a thing called Integrity.....
Hurry someone call 911, NW has fallen and he can't get up !!!! :faint:
Only in Bmore is integrity defined by getting caught red handed twice and admitting to it. Who said chivalry is dead. What do you think will they put a Harbaugh statue next to Ray Ray's? Integrity, a word that should never be uttered inside of MaryLand. Well until they move ESPN to MD. Because then it would make sense. Integrity a
You should have held onto something like I told you, Integrity is too big of a word for homer Pats fans, now you are marked for life......

View attachment 124953 :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:
Kind of reminds me of what Harbaugh's statue next to Ray Ray might look like. Have you started a fund raiser for that statue yet?

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is this? A new meme from OS? Is it 2017 already?
Speaking of repetition what's the over/under on how many rules Harbaugh will violate or

Good point Harbaugh owned his cheating after one his own players threw him under the bus again.:doh: Being caught red handed and owning it don't quite equate to being a man unless you live in MaryLand. Besides, it's better Hairball saves his hissy fits for the field. I love me some of those 15 yard penalties. :gaah:

Isn't that the dude who got caught in the Baltimore riots

Only in Bmore is integrity defined by getting caught red handed twice and admitting to it. Who said chivalry is dead. What do you think will they put a Harbaugh statue next to Ray Ray's? Integrity, a word that should never be uttered inside of MaryLand. Well until they move ESPN to MD. Because then it would make sense. Integrity a

Kind of reminds me of what Harbaugh's statue next to Ray Ray might look like. Have you started a fund raiser for that statue yet?

Nah, I'm waiting for the next big fine on those cheating Cheatriots and gonna ask Goodell for it....
I'll tell him we just want to torment BB and Brady and those whining sissy fans with it...
I know he'll love that !!!!

You betcha, love it, love it, love it....Pure Gold
image500_zpsgc6z4pvz.jpg

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I'm waiting for the next big fine on those cheating Cheatriots and gonna ask Goodell for it....
I'll tell him we just want to torment BB and Brady and those whining sissy fans with it...

View attachment 125119
Well one thing all fans agree on is; we all agree you won't make any $ with those pussy fines he's been handing out to your serial cheating team. Looks like there is something to being a rat. Well unless you go to prison.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well one thing all fans agree on is; we all agree you won't make any $ with those pussy fines he's been handing out to your serial cheating team. Looks like there is something to being a rat. Well unless you go to prison.

I know, Mangini got a HC job and snitched on BB for cheating, got them fined 750mil and Henandez went to prison for multiple murders after dealing with those cheats....Then the Colts caught them cheating again and got them 1mil , draft picks and a 4 game suspension for Dishonest Tom....You guys need to stop cheating and just play the game, before they go bankrupt with fines...

6120b70eec82b0ba1021c20249656b0d_zpsh4b7j6gv.jpg

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, Mangini got a HC job and snitched on BB for cheating, got them fined 750mil and Henandez went to prison for multiple murders after dealing with those cheats....Then the Colts caught them cheating again and got them 1mil , draft picks and a 4 game suspension for Dishonest Tom....You guys need to stop cheating and just play the game, before they go bankrupt with fines...

View attachment 125134
Do you work for ESPN? Your exaggeration of facts is quite similiar to their MO.
Is anyone watching Harbaugh this weekend? Chances are high he's violating the CBA again.
Do you think the Harbaugh statue goes to the left or right of Ray Ray's I can run from the law statue?

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you work for ESPN? Your exaggeration of facts is quite similiar to their MO.
Is anyone watching Harbaugh this weekend? Chances are high he's violating the CBA again.
Do you think the Harbaugh statue goes to the left or right of Ray Ray's I can run from the law statue?

"Denial ain't just a river in Egypt". Mark Twain

"It's NE Cheatriots fans only defense". Professor Oldschool :drum:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 125119

He looks really constipated here!