• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This year the Eagles are 7-1 and look like one of the favorites for the SB

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How they handle arguably the best Defense in the league this week will say a lot about our chances this year to make it far. 3 non garbage-time TD's against Denver would show me that this Offense can get it done ... any more than that and I'll really get amped'.

Agreed totally. Denvers D is such a huge test. Their offense might suck. But I want to see how our offense matches up to an elite D.

In a few weeks it will be against a Seahawks D that is also pretty good (but with a better offense and in Seattle). Hell....I even expect the Rams to be a big measuring stick. I'm optimistic and thrilled to be at this point. But there are some big tests left.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed totally. Denvers D is such a huge test. Their offense might suck. But I want to see how our offense matches up to an elite D.

In a few weeks it will be against a Seahawks D that is also pretty good (but with a better offense and in Seattle). Hell....I even expect the Rams to be a big measuring stick. I'm optimistic and thrilled to be at this point. But there are some big tests left.
The Eagles are going to explode all over the Broncos on Sunday. Big chunk plays over and over. I just hope they come out the same team after the bye.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When we win the Super Bowl, I can assure you the last thing I will be thinking about is some idiot Cowboys, Redskins, and Giants fans. The same will apply to all of you too.

Dude, if we won the next 4 straight SB's theyll say, "So what, we have 5". Haha

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all hope and lust for the Super Bowl. Nothing's wrong with that. Last time the Eagles won 7 of their first 8 games, they went to the SB. The Eagles have one one of the best young QBs in the league, leading with 19 TDs and a 102 rating. The addition of RB Ajahi only adds to the excitement. Fucken Aye, baby!! :suds:

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what were the Iggles odds at the begining of the season? Did anyone put money on them to win the NFC East? Anyone go big and put $100 on them winning it all?

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't access a real gambling site from work, so that's the best I can do is a Cowboys blog.