• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This would be an optimal 2010 Season...

Big_Red_Marine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not getting my hopes up for next year believing we'll be sitting pretty in the NC game at the end of the season. Don't get me wrong... It'd be nice, and there's almost no doubt we'll be close, but I don't think we'll get to the big game.

After all of this talk about us playing Boise State in 2015 (I'll be rolling in my grave by then).... it's like.... 80 years from now it seems..... I know I'm exagerating, but seriously.... Boise State will probably be no-bodies in 2015.

I would feel that we really accomplished something next year if we just win the Big XII and make it to a BCS Bowl game against Boise State and just roll all over them. I was so mad when I saw they were playing TCU this year. They need to play a real team.

This post is way random.... but it was just something that was on my mind this morning and I had to get it off my chest.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If NU keeps improving as a team, chances are good that we'll end up in a BCS bowl. I don't know if our defense is going to be better in 2010, but if they're as good as they were in 2009, along with an improved offense, we'll be very tough to beat, that's for sure.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I would feel that we really accomplished something next year if we just win the Big XII and make it to a BCS Bowl game"

I'll take that all day.

If Nebraska can get to 10 wins 'prior' to Bowl season (with the way they travel), they'd stand a good chance at being an At Large team year in and year out.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yes, being a BCS quality team most years would be a lot of fun.

If the stars line up right, maybe we'll reach the pinnacle of College Football again in the future? We can only dream.