• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This whole thing is not going to end well....

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaking News: Alberto El Patron Investigated For Domestic Battery

Witness Alleges Paige and Alberto El Patron Argued About Cocaine Use During Airport Incident, Says Patron "Reeked of Alcohol" and More

Paige's Half-Brother Claims to Have Photos Proving Domestic Abuse From Alberto El Patron, Says Patron Will Not Let Paige Return to WWE

This might be another Wrestling Tragedy that we as fans see all ALL too often.. Some people need to give up their pride sometimes and admit that THEY NEED HELP.

As for AEP. I was going to to stop watch GFW Impact until they suspended him

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great post on another board about Paige's family:

Given her family have a history of drug addictions, I'm certain she's on something. This relationship is mutually abusive and toxic from both of them. Paige has been exploited from the age of 13 years old, she was forced by her family (Ricky Knight) to even wrestle when she couldn't because of injury. I remember her family being on TV years ago for this very subject Plus her family have history of heavy drug use. Her brother did three years in prison for assault and for drink and drugs, Saraya Knight also has a history with crystal meth (I believe Ricky does too). They've sold people on the impression or perception the Knight Family are British Wrestling royalty they are far from it, they have a very bad reputation on the UK scene to the one point nobody would book them because they were embarrassing so they adopted this "Us vs Them" mindset and struck gold/a fluke when Paige got signed in 2012. Paige also had an abortion at a very young age. Her family all have criminal records bar Saraya and younger brother Zak so that is why nobody in America will book the "UK Hooligans".

This is taken from when her mom went missing for weeks, so much so it got coverage on the BBC (gold for Ricky!), however there are those who believe this was a publicity stunt. >http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/norfolk/4286918.stm

http://www.britishwrestling.co.uk/fo...ra-kid-jailed/ < This is a post from her dad in 2006 when her brother Roy was jailed for three years.

WWE nor GFW can do absolutely nothing. They have to ask for the help. So for her brother Zak to put the blame on Alberto is not accurate. The fact he made the Amy Winehouse and Whitney Houston comparisons prove this. This is on Paige as much as Alberto.

Hitman Hart

Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, this "suspension" means nothing to me. I guess its decent for PR.

El Patron is going to play a big role on GFW's next 3 weeks of TV. That TV is already taped and they are contractually obligated to air it.

If they wanted to be bold and make a stand, they would have stripped El Patron of the title. If they did it, they would damage the main event of Destination X, but the point remains the same.

Either way, the sooner they get the belt off of El Patron the better.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GFW Impact suspended Patron indefinitely effective immediately. See this: GFW SUSPENDS ALBERTO EL PATRON | PWInsider.com.
But as Hitman already mentioned, they have 3 weeks of shows already taped that heavily feature Patron. Of course, this is the high risk of filming shows months in advance. I bet they air a disclaimer that the shows were taped before Patron was suspended and they are obligated to air them. They could at least announce that the title is held up pending results of the ongoing investigation into the incident.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People were giving shit to WWE at the time, but they had it right trying to separate the two. People up and down the company were looking out for and she just wouldn't listen.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Update on Paige and Alberto El Patron's Relationship Following Domestic Altercation

Yesterday, Paige posted a lengthy statement on social media, claiming she was the one who was held for battery, as she was responsible for throwing a drink at Alberto El Patron. Paige also lashed out at the witness who leaked the audio of the incident, calling her a “horrible, disgusting human being of lady.”

:burt:
Riiight, It's the witness' fault you had an altercation in a public airport.

Hitman Hart

Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paige has been caught lying multiple times about the incident. She's embarrassing herself.

Hitman Hart

Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think she can kiss her WWE comeback goodbye for at least 10 years. No way they are going to sign someone with a recent DV charge.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think she can kiss her WWE comeback goodbye for at least 10 years. No way they are going to sign someone with a recent DV charge.

She's currently under contract and WWE can't fire her because she's still recovering from major neck surgery.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She's currently under contract and WWE can't fire her because she's still recovering from major neck surgery.
Right, but they can terminate her once she is cleared.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, but they can terminate her once she is cleared.
If she's convicted, they can terminate her immediately. If she's charged they'll put her on indefinite suspension pending the outcome of her case.

Hitman Hart

Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She's already finished, regardless of the outcome here. WWE isn't going to put her back on television.

Also, El Patron is no longer being investigated.