• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This was before the last hit

JohnU

Aristocratic Hoosier
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Capture.JPG

WvuDieHard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,954.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pitched one good game this year and fooled us. Been a real piece of shit ever since.

JohnU

Aristocratic Hoosier
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you have an offense that can't score 2 runs, it would be better if your starter didn't give up 7.
Price keeps sending this turkey out there because he has no choice?
I see Sam LeCure is back. Not sure where that takes me.

Redsfan1507

It is what it is
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at Marquis' stats. He hasn't been a SP a contender would consider as a season long rotation member in 5-6 years. The guy is what 36 ? He isn't "bouncing" back with 85 mph stuff. Nothing he did in spring training warranted anyone believing that. I think they were hoping he could sneak by until Bailey was back, and someone in the minors was ready. It's to the point now Bailey isn't coming back this year, and Marquis can't get out if the 3rd inning, so it doesn't matter how ready his replacement is.

Hit-n-Run

Go Reds!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd agree with assessment of Marquis' talent level....but the idiots running this circus saw Kevin Gregg as a viable part of the plan, so I'm not all that sure they didn't think the same with Marquis. He was the ST opening day SP and it's taken three months for them to start wondering if they made a mistake.

It's rather difficult to have faith in any phase of this club's plan at this point.

Redsfan1507

It is what it is
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep...the Reds are going to have to play a little better to stay out of the cellar. It's not a great thing, but I'd rather have the Reds roster than the Brewers. I can't imagine saying that if/when Cueto and Leake leave though.

Desclafani, Lorenzen, Iglasias are only 3 SP's...none are 200 IP guys, even next year, and they need 2 more for a rotation. Can't imagine Marquis again next year...is Stevenson or some other minor leaguer going to get to the big club ? Scary.

I can't help but like Billy Hamilton- he plays great D, is unstoppable on the bases, but he just has to hit at least .230-.240, and he hasn't done that in about a year. His 1st half so far looks like his last half last year.

Philips is hitting well, and Votto and Frazier and even Pena are doing ok. Bruce has started to hit a little. Cozart is falling back toward normal though. Byrd is a roller coaster. The bullpen is better wirhout Gregg, but isnt great in any capacity. This team misses Mesoraco and Bailey badly.