• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This One Is for the Celtic/Patriot/Bruin fans

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, I have some Brady loving buddies that feel the same, he is become all about the drama now

you nailed it dirt. many of the guys I hang with are just sick and tired of his crap and frankly, gronk's. I miss the team of the 10 years ago

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, another great year for New England sports. Basking in the warmth of the haters.
Let's Go Red Sox!

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, another great year for New England sports. Basking in the warmth of the haters.
Let's Go Red Sox!

Nothing to warm when LeBron is the Celtic’s daddy like the rest of the teams in the East.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, I have some Brady loving buddies that feel the same, he is become all about the drama now
Well, his husband has been ruling the runways and bumping shoulders with celebrities. That whole industry is about the drama. Have you seen Gisele's new movie yet?

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing to warm when LeBron is the Celtic’s daddy like the rest of the teams in the East.
I think the kids did great nothing bad about a loss to King James.

<Not so happy with the 3 for 26 attempts for 3 pointers though>

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the kids did great nothing bad about a loss to King James.

<Not so happy with the 3 for 26 attempts for 3 pointers though>

The Celtics deserve props for the play of the young kids and good coaching, they are missing that veteran leadership to rally the troops on the court in crunch time. Cryme Irving isn’t a leader, that is apparent, I wouldn’t be surprised if he isn’t on the team come next year with that game seven no show. No excuse why he can’t be there

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Celtics deserve props for the play of the young kids and good coaching, they are missing that veteran leadership to rally the troops on the court in crunch time. Cryme Irving isn’t a leader, that is apparent, I wouldn’t be surprised if he isn’t on the team come next year with that game seven no show. No excuse why he can’t be there
Your homerism is leaking out. Kyrie in the playoffs, without LeBron on his team, is an unknown commodity at this point.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your homerism is leaking out. Kyrie in the playoffs, without LeBron on his team, is an unknown commodity at this point.

Yeah, on the court. But again if you are a veteran leader you are there game seven. No excuse he wasn’t there. Those young guys need your support.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Boston sports fans have to be the most overall happiest fans of all the cities. Every year someone in Boston is winning a 'ship lately it seems. This kind of troll only works on places like Buffalo, Washington, LA, places that haven't won anything in a long time.

I am a long suffering fan of DC teams buy hey no big deal - it will happen when it happens. If the Caps fall to LV sure it will sting for a bit, but I will recover pretty quickly since at least they will have gone further than they have in ages & they had a good showing.

However your take on LA is a bit off. The Kings won the Stanley Cup just 4 years ago & that was their 2nd in 3 years. The Dodgers were in the WS just last year & came close & the Rams are definitely contenders at this time. I lived in that area for quite a while but trust me I am not a fan of any of those teams. Just believe that you are off in your statement.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a long suffering fan of DC teams buy hey no big deal - it will happen when it happens. If the Caps fall to LV sure it will sting for a bit, but I will recover pretty quickly since at least they will have gone further than they have in ages & they had a good showing.

However your take on LA is a bit off. The Kings won the Stanley Cup just 4 years ago & that was their 2nd in 3 years. The Dodgers were in the WS just last year & came close & the Rams are definitely contenders at this time. I lived in that area for quite a while but trust me I am not a fan of any of those teams. Just believe that you are off in your statement.
Fair enough I was just going by titles. Outside of the Kings a few years ago LA hasn't had much in a while. But yeah they aren't cursed like Buffalo, Washington, a few others in terms of not winning titles. Is Cleveland still cursed or did the Cavs fix that in 2016? Maybe Cincinnati?