• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This is crap...Go Texas Go Big 12

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about man up and play the match up!

Report: SEC, A&M would nix bowl game vs. Texas | CollegeFootballTalk

e “won’t support a Texas vs Texas A&M postseason matchup” because, Brown writes, “A&M has too much to lose from a potential loss.”:lame:

What a bunch of pu$$ies they didn't win crap with John and now they are scared to play their number one rival! Strong should take a copy of this on every recruiting trip.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As the theory goes, A&M is the top dog in recruiting in the state of Texas and playing UT in a bowl game, with the possibility of a loss, could potentially cause damage to the Aggies on that front.

But..... But...... I thought the SEC was the reason A&M had taken over in state recruiting?....:bullshit:

This sounds very similar to the crap the Pitt people try to spin about not wanting to play WVU (not that I want the black eye on our SOS). I hope it comes to pass and A&M is forced to either A: run like a scared pup or B: get in the ring and let Texas remind them who really runs that state as far as college football goes.

Last edited by a moderator:

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But..... But...... I thought the SEC was the reason A&M had taken over in state recruiting?....:bullshit:

This sounds very similar to the crap the Pitt people try to spin about not wanting to play WVU (not that I want the black eye on our SOS). I hope it comes to pass and A&M is forced to either A: run like a scared pup or B: get in the ring and let Texas remind them who really runs that state as far as college football goes.
Liberty, Georgia southern, and UMD are our OOC schedule next year, shut up about sPitt bringing it down.........

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a crap about Pitt....I guess this is the new horse we will beat the death.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have a feeling Charlie is going to have a very good recruiting season coming up.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling Charlie is going to have a very good recruiting season coming up.

I see no reason why Texas should ever have a bad year recruiting. :suds:

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see no reason why Texas should ever have a bad year recruiting. :suds:

doesn't seem Mack was on his game much in his later years. Not one player from the team was drafted by the NFL this year. That hadn't happened in a very long time as I recall.

DBAR4WVU

Blue & Gold until I die
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the season A&M has had, I seriously doubt they could handle Texas and they way they are playing now late in the season. Somehow, A&M managed to beat Auburn 2 wks ago. Who else? They opened by beating a terrible So Car team but haven't beaten anyone else. It's all about hurt feelings there. Aggies hate the stature of Texas and always being the "little brother".

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doesn't seem Mack was on his game much in his later years. Not one player from the team was drafted by the NFL this year. That hadn't happened in a very long time as I recall.

But those classes were still ranked very high...maybe they did not translate to the NFL, but coming out of school those were considered some of the top talent.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
two out of those three would definitely beat the basketball school Pitt. Coin flip on Maryland :noidea:

Way to do your homework here DAD.......this was the year we were to begin an Home and Home with Michigan State....both teams had to pull out!.....

Michigan State Athletics Director Mark Hollis announced on Monday (April 27) that the Spartans have signed contracts for home-and-home football series with West Virginia (2014-15)

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Part of the great debate about the recruiting services and the stars which get attached to a kid's name….

IMO, they don't miss that often. A kid can demonstrate all of the great numbers to earn their ranking in high school, but it is up to them to keep developing in college.

From the cleaning out Strong was forced to make this year with a high number of Mack's former players, it does not appear to this outsider that the Texas kids were committed to be the best player they could be in college.

IMO… that is why you've seen a drop off in NFL draftees…

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part of the great debate about the recruiting services and the stars which get attached to a kid's name….

IMO, they don't miss that often. A kid can demonstrate all of the great numbers to earn their ranking in high school, but it is up to them to keep developing in college.

From the cleaning out Strong was forced to make this year with a high number of Mack's former players, it does not appear to this outsider that the Texas kids were committed to be the best player they could be in college.

IMO… that is why you've seen a drop off in NFL draftees…

:agree:

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to do your homework here DAD.......this was the year we were to begin an Home and Home with Michigan State....both teams had to pull out!.....

Michigan State Athletics Director Mark Hollis announced on Monday (April 27) that the Spartans have signed contracts for home-and-home football series with West Virginia (2014-15)

Indeed, and just like the free shoes games, Luck pulled out, scheduled the Liberties and Georgia STATES of the world, THEN ran his mouth about a strong schedule..............:gaah:

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indeed, and just like the free shoes games, Luck pulled out, scheduled the Liberties and Georgia STATES of the world, THEN ran his mouth about a strong schedule..............:gaah:

Why do you post lies? This is total bullshit…

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
usa-today-8179316.0.jpg

BRING ON THE FUCKING AGGIES!!!

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about man up and play the match up!

Report: SEC, A&M would nix bowl game vs. Texas | CollegeFootballTalk

e “won’t support a Texas vs Texas A&M postseason matchup” because, Brown writes, “A&M has too much to lose from a potential loss.”:lame:

What a bunch of pu$$ies they didn't win crap with John and now they are scared to play their number one rival! Strong should take a copy of this on every recruiting trip.

So you are calling out A&M and the SEC because a Texas blogger is claiming things that have no backing?

:rollseyes:

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are calling out A&M and the SEC because a Texas blogger is claiming things that have no backing?

:rollseyes:

Yeah, SEC teams avoiding playing tougher teams would be hard to believe :doh:

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May not be true but still sounds plausible. Nobody wants to play Texas right now. They would kill A&M in a bowl game.

I could see why the SEC and A&M would want to avoid this matchup.