• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This is comical....yeah no SEC bias

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4down20 could make the quartet a quintet, similar style, similar comments, similar homer thinking, then says he's gone, but comes right back.:lol:

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a single source out there which isn't apparently biased towards the SEC? At what point do we say - hey, maybe that "homer" who was really just trying to have a discussion with people who refuse to admit the truth may be right? Or, do you instead keep dumping on me with stupid bullshit about 2011 and all this other bias claims because you can't handle the truth? Do you keep on claiming bias and saying things like "should be conference champions" as a means of ignoring every source in the country in order to get a hand out for your conference? Apparently so.
So you are admitting that there is a SEC bias out there and Another was correct...mulligan. You haven't said anything that we already didn't know. When you resorted to insults, game changer, you get dumped on. Nobody on this site is looking for a handout. Not our style, but it appears that many across this country who are not in the SEC wanted the system to change. If you can't see that the powder box exploded after the decision made in 2011, then it appears that you cannot handle the truth. You act like the little kid who throws a tantrum because you like Barney, but nobody else does.

And if that is the mindset around here, and it's clear that it is - then what is there left to discuss? Thus, I'm moving on.
The first thing that you said that I can agree 100%. Nothing left to discuss. Be careful on your journey because you have soo much to learn. Safe travels, Grasshopper. Bye now.:bawling:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4down20 could make the quartet a quintet, similar style, similar comments, similar homer thinking, then says he's gone, but comes right back.:lol:

I quit replying to people is what I do. You'll notice this is the first time I've replied to your posts in awhile now.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the format agreed upon by every team who joins the FBS and NCAA regardless of how much people like it or not. The only time people call them mythical is when they are butt hurt.
Your avatar really fits your demeanor on this board. One of my favorite lines in the movie - Boy, when I get home, I'm going to punch your Momma right in the mouth. Did you hear this a lot at home when you were growing up and your Dad had to watch you? I never advocate violence on women and children, but it seems as if this would fit your character.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see 4d20 has moved his tired schtick to the WVU boards.

Writes an "I'm outta here" post and then posts 5 more times.:L

Used to threaten to leave the Hoop every time he got his jimmies rustled on the main boards.

I'm done here. I mean it this time. - 4down20

Ahhh trojan, you guys dumped him over here. Is he like a foot fungus that is a nuisance but you can eventually get rid of or is he like Herpes - goes in remission but comes back from time to time.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are admitting that there is a SEC bias out there and Another was correct...mulligan. You haven't said anything that we already didn't know. When you resorted to insults, game changer, you get dumped on. Nobody on this site is looking for a handout. Not our style, but it appears that many across this country who are not in the SEC wanted the system to change. If you can't see that the powder box exploded after the decision made in 2011, then it appears that you cannot handle the truth. You act like the little kid who throws a tantrum because you like Barney, but nobody else does.

Yes, everything source for college football is biased towards the SEC apparently. Because there is no way in the world the SEC is just better. So must be bias.

The first thing that you said that I can agree 100%. Nothing left to discuss. Be careful on your journey because you have soo much to learn. Safe travels, Grasshopper. Bye now.:bawling:

Good day.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh trojan, you guys dumped him over here. Is he like a foot fungus that is a nuisance but you can eventually get rid of or is he like Herpes - goes in remission but comes back from time to time.

No problem, I won't post here anymore if I'm not welcome. I only came here because I like WVU a little.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mine worked 100% of stats off the current year and as far as I know so do most all the others. The only human element involved is the formula itself.

No, preseason rankings mean nothing. Not even the rankings from the week before means anything.

Not sure why you would think such things were needed for computer polls.

I assumed computer rankings gave some type of value for wins. Unless the computers consider Alabama and South Alabama the same opponent. I'm not sure how it worked. So I assumed human inputs were used as one way to differentiate teams.

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the format agreed upon by every team who joins the FBS and NCAA regardless of how much people like it or not. The only time people call them mythical is when they are butt hurt.

Sorry to hurt your feelings there 20, but I did not invent the term Mythical national championship. fact is that unlike every other college sport, every college football national champion has been the result of a popularity contest. BCS pairings were that way, and now we have a top 4 based on a human poll. To spew an opinion otherwise over here won't get you far.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Unfortunately, he's more like Herpes.:lol:

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OOOhhhhh now, you can post here, we don't care :suds:, we just like to pick

You tell him GR. You're either a pussy… or not…

If you hang with us…. you can't be a puss…

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not just us nobodies talking shit on the SEC…

Joel Klatt ‏@joelklatt 13m13 minutes ago
So, #TexasAM is the #SEC myth in a nutshell...Pre-Season perception of conference strength gets them and others ranked...They're terrible