• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This is a no brainer

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in some peoples world you cant criticize anything . you are expected to be brain dead pods and worship without question

i dont need to be a politician to rag on the govt . i dont need to be a painter to know what a bad paint job is

i dont need to be a FO executive to question why my team isnt using the rules to their advantage

i will always "criticize" the game play/coaching or moves the team makes when pertinent...not just when it's my convenience, like when you throw out "it didn't matter".

the only thing i "worship without question" is GOD.

you really shouldn't take this form of entertainment so seriously dad, and have some fun. the FO in charge of our favorite nfl team who actually make the decisions that seem to piss you off...are not about your life, family or death. a collective decision by the FO about what to do in this particular situation was made...and, these folks are a lot more informed and qualified than you and i about the rules, and this particular situation.

HTTR my brother.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i will always "criticize" the game play/coaching or moves the team makes when pertinent...not just when it's my convenience, like when you throw out "it didn't matter".

you really shouldn't take this form of entertainment so seriously dad, and have some fun. the FO in charge of our favorite nfl team who actually make the decisions that seem to piss you off...are not about your life, family or death. a collective decision by the FO about what to do in this particular situation was made...and, these folks are a lot more informed and qualified than you and i about the rules, and this particular situation.

HTTR my brother.

So where were these lectures over the last two years? Talk about convenience.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HTTR my brother.
i will take it any damn well i please , its a message board and its my life and i will do what i damn please and bust them out any damn time i feel the need qualifications be damned . just like you can be the mouth piece of the FO and never question anything

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you happy with your draft? I cant believe they passed on Fitz.
Passing on Fitzpatrick didn't surprise me b/c I don't see him being able to play outside CB.

No, I am not happy with the Niners' draft. The best way I can describe it is...confusing. The 2 biggest needs on the team were pass rusher and OG and we didn't draft either one. We moved way up in rd 2, where we could have taken OT/OG Connor Williams or either of the 2 CBs (Oliver, Jackson), but instead we took Pettis, a WR who will be 4th on the depth chart and seems best suited to the slot where we don't need any help. Then we drafted a S who we're gonna try to convert to CB, an ILB that hasn't played inside much, and a CB we're gonna try to convert to S. I didn't get it.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i will take it any damn well i please , its a message board and its my life and i will do what i damn please and bust them out any damn time i feel the need qualifications be damned . just like you can be the mouth piece of the FO and never question anything

damn dude. i hope the next time you go to waffle house they don't screw up your order, or your waitress doesn't say to you she thinks alex will do as well for the redskins at qb as our former one...it could get ugly up in there.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn dude. i hope the next time you go to waffle house they don't screw up your order, or your waitress doesn't say to you she thinks alex will do as well for the redskins at qb as our former one...it could get ugly up in there.
it could get that way in your ate up reality but in real life that person wouldnt have played a part in what i have had to put up with 3 years of hypocritical BS from fans who want me to blanketly embrace the status quo .

i will give alex the support KC was given here by the ABCers during his time here by these fans who now want me to let by gones be by gones only after they have engaged in the hate they had for our qb for 3 plus years yet whine when i have given 3 months of hard questioning

alex smith the player and guy isnt my issue . alex smith the trade is and having someone tell me that expecting more then the status quo is some how unfair irks the crap out of me because it exposes the flat out lies that crowd told over and over again

now if you dont like the fact that i have an axe to grind then block me . its a great tool , but i am not going to do cheatah flips over repackaged status quo and if i have to eat grow then all the better . i will eat it gladly .

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Passing on Fitzpatrick didn't surprise me b/c I don't see him being able to play outside CB.

No, I am not happy with the Niners' draft. The best way I can describe it is...confusing. The 2 biggest needs on the team were pass rusher and OG and we didn't draft either one. We moved way up in rd 2, where we could have taken OT/OG Connor Williams or either of the 2 CBs (Oliver, Jackson), but instead we took Pettis, a WR who will be 4th on the depth chart and seems best suited to the slot where we don't need any help. Then we drafted a S who we're gonna try to convert to CB, an ILB that hasn't played inside much, and a CB we're gonna try to convert to S. I didn't get it.

Fitz would of been your FS. I thought it was awful too. They could of had Fitz and Jackson and your secondary would have been completed. The Pettis trade up was awful. There were better WR's on the board IMO.

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I cant say that I was a fan of San Frans draft. Only thing I liked is how they royally screwed the Raiders, and lets be honest, screw the raiders.

I thought Brown was a beast? or at least according to Von Miller. Pettis I was and am not high on whatsoever. The rest I dont know enough about to comment on.

Niner Outlaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fitz would of been your FS. I thought it was awful too. They could of had Fitz and Jackson and your secondary would have been completed. The Pettis trade up was awful. There were better WR's on the board IMO.
I'm not sure FS is a need for us. Due to a bunch of injuries, the Niners has to press rookie 7th rounder, Adrian Colbert, into FS for the last third of the season, and he played so well he'll walk into camp as the starter at FS.

For whatever reason, the Niner FO was not interested in Jackson--they passed on him twice. I don't really see him as a good fit in our defense. Oliver, OTOH, was a much better fit and I thought that's who we were trading up to get (he or Connor Williams).

Pettis, I just don't understand. We moved way up in rd 2 to land a WR that will not start. He's basically a punt returner who will be the 4th or 5th WR on the gameday roster. Lynch and Shanny have this tendency to fall in love with a player in a way that makes them blind to everything else. They did it last year too--they could've sat still and taken RB Alvin Kamara in rd 3, instead they fell in love with RB Joe Williams, so they traded back a rd with the Saints (getting an extra 2 this year), who took Kamara, the OROY and the Niners ended up way overspending for a FA RB in McKinnon.

Niner Outlaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Brown was a beast? or at least according to Von Miller. Pettis I was and am not high on whatsoever. The rest I dont know enough about to comment on.
The Niners traded him b/c the FO wasn't going to resign him. He was a FA after the year and he and his agent were wanting LT-level money, and some team would've given it to him b/c he probably could be a good LT.

Brown is a beast, when healthy and motivated. His effort and "want to" has been the knock on him since college. He ended the 2016 season as the definite and promising starter at RT and possible future at LT. BUT, then he showed up to the 2017 offseason program way out of shape (400+). He tore a labrum in 2017 but rather than play through it, he decided to shut it down and get surgery (likely to protect his play in 2018, his FA season).

So, here, in 2018, he is coming off shoulder surgery about to enter his FA season. You'd think he'd be ready go and focused, right? Instead, he showed up to the offseason program WAY out of shape (north of 400 again). That told the FO that signing him to a LTD was too risky--he doesn't watch film and despite climbing expectations, showed up to 2 consecutive offseason programs way out of shape--so he was shipped out when we could still get some value for him.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it could get that way in your ate up reality but in real life that person wouldnt have played a part in what i have had to put up with 3 years of hypocritical BS from fans who want me to blanketly embrace the status quo .

i will give alex the support KC was given here by the ABCers during his time here by these fans who now want me to let by gones be by gones only after they have engaged in the hate they had for our qb for 3 plus years yet whine when i have given 3 months of hard questioning

alex smith the player and guy isnt my issue . alex smith the trade is and having someone tell me that expecting more then the status quo is some how unfair irks the crap out of me because it exposes the flat out lies that crowd told over and over again

now if you dont like the fact that i have an axe to grind then block me . its a great tool , but i am not going to do cheatah flips over repackaged status quo and if i have to eat grow then all the better . i will eat it gladly .

wow. you are in tears over the 3 maybe 4 (i'm not one of them) said abc posters on this board? this post btw, is all whining.

if you cant handle the truth, then block me as well.

httr my fellow redskins brother.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow. you are in tears over the 3 maybe 4 (i'm not one of them) said abc posters on this board? this post btw, is all whining.

if you cant handle the truth, then block me as well.

httr my fellow redskins brother.
Not quite tears