• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

this grandstandin schitt...

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No different than a baseball player hitting a walk off homer and celebrating with his teammates and the crowd after. Happens all the time.

yea, and what happens to him the next time he comes to the plate?

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did he do other than stare at the crowd? Hell he could have done the Harlem Shake and been within his rights given all the stuff other players are doing throughout the league.

'stare at the crowd......they do same in wrestling, not a fan of wrestling, but i don't have a problem with it because its part of the SHOW!

when they do it mostly in the NBA & NFL, these guys think & believe they are a God, "Cam Newton" biggest clown in the game.

THATS THE DIFFERENCE.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exactly, wasn't worth postin about in the first place

it was what i felt at time, i'm over it! i'll tell you this, fans will get tired of this mentality.

college games, will be more attractive in near future then watching these pampered fools.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would tell you to go Phuck your ____ , but i believe you already did!

Oh shit I love this game:

- Himself
- the neighbor
-his wife
-his mother
-his sister
-his brother (penn st fans get excited)
-the Korean store owner
- Trump
-DJ

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, Jesus Christ. The guy was part of one of the greatest plays in NFL postseason history, and you're mad at him for "grandstanding"? STFU grandpa

Luckiest offensive play in recent memory. It took a terrible individual play by Marcus Williams to allow that play any chance of happening. It wasn't Diggs' great effort or talent; it was handed to him by Williams. All Diggs had to do was catch the uncontested ball and know which direction to run.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

- Himself
- the neighbor
-his wife
-his mother
-his sister
-the Korean store owner
- Trump
-DJ

heres another hint, tom disimone

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea, and what happens to him the next time he comes to the plate?

If it was in the middle of the game, I'd agree. But it was the last play of the game. So I got no problem w it.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

- Himself
- the neighbor
-his wife
-his mother
-his sister
-the Korean store owner
- Trump
-DJ

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luckiest offensive play in recent memory. It took a terrible individual play by Marcus Williams to allow that play any chance of happening. It wasn't Diggs' great effort or talent; it was handed to him by Williams. All Diggs had to do was catch the uncontested ball and know which direction to run.

hey man, you get to this level on not just talent alone! he was in right place at right time!

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

whatever, you mad bro that is wasn't Sammy Watkins?

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it was in the middle of the game, I'd agree. But it was the last play of the game. So I got no problem w it.

c mon, its prevalent throughout league , and at all times of the game. cam newton, ran 1 in vs giants and stood in the end zone folded the arms and stared into crowd. a giants ROOKIE, went in and made a motion. an old school player would have knocked him into the 5th row!

the game is changing into a freak show!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't give a schitt what these players do, this has to stop... diggs standin there after doing his job acting like a F N AZZHOLE aggravates the piss out of me, and the media bunch morons takin this azzholes picture, nice message being sent out. old scholl players would knock the piss out of these muther forkers... these azzholes are more concerned about the act they are going to put on instead of catching a simple f n pass these days... F the NFL & NBA!

How 'bout them Giants?????

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't give a schitt what these players do, this has to stop... diggs standin there after doing his job acting like a F N AZZHOLE aggravates the piss out of me, and the media bunch morons takin this azzholes picture, nice message being sent out. old scholl players would knock the piss out of these muther forkers... these azzholes are more concerned about the act they are going to put on instead of catching a simple f n pass these days... F the NFL & NBA!
putersmash.gif

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,096.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

H0w drunk were you?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whatever, you mad bro that is wasn't Sammy Watkins?

I would say the same thing if it was Watkins. Lucky outcome due to a blown defensive play. I could care less who won that game; I have no horse in that race. As it stands now, a former Rams QB is going to the Super Bowl, maybe 2.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,096.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're still hungover, right?