• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This game exposed the idiots on this board

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need for the genius to name names. But this game clearly shows why most fan on this board are clueless, CLUELESS when it comes to watching football games. For a better part of a month, I read idiotic after idiotic comments why the Bears are losing. Lets address these comments.

* Trubisky maybe is not good afterall and is another first round bust; Trubisky shouldn't be starting..Also long idiotic debates about whether Trubisky audibles or not: I've been saying it before anyone here. I really like Trubisky and he will develop into a great NFL QB and my scouting abilities are top notch. Even after the horrible game last week i said, it means nothing. He's developing. He is more raw than any other QB coming out of college and simply needs time. The idiots wouldn't even know what an audible is if they were told by the OC ahead of time.

* We need a top notch WR: The thinking here is, Trubisky has no one to throw to that's why he keeps getting sacks--aka the outside in theory brought on by video games. What happened today? Inman didn't even play and yet Trubisky was throwing left and right to open receivers. So what happened? Better non predictable play calling, Trubisky grew alittle today but most of all he had protection. Protection is everything for an offense. You give protection and your WRs will get open. Simple. But alas the idiots still want to draft a WR in the first round. We traded a 7th rounder for Inman and he makes an immediate impact and yet the idiots think a first round pick is needed for a WR? Give Trubisky more time, draft lines.

* Adam Shaheen should be starting: I mean come on, this has to be the second dumbest comment for the week. We barely see Shaheen all year and the idiots think he should be starting? Shaheen was more raw than Trubisky out of college, we have no insight AT ALL how he's doing in practice or how quickly he's picking up the offense and he should be starting already? Shaheen had a great day but do you know what i saw? I saw a guy that couldn't block. And a TE needs to be able to block first. It makes complete sense to me why he hasn't started yet. But the video gamers want to see Gronkowsky play for the Bears so they go off like raging idiots about Shaheen starting.

* Tarek Cohen needs to run more north/south instead of east/west: So basically the idiots want Tarek to run like Howard. lol makes sense. I won't even dignify this any more. Just so stupid.

* I've been advocating keep throwing, keep losing. While this win feels good and Trubisky did well, winning this game will hurt the Bears. This is where the idiots will chime in with bs soundbites like "you have to learn how to win" or "team chemistry is more important than higher draft picks" or don't forget the most idiotic comment of "We never had success with draft picks this high before so why even bother with high draft picks". blah blah blah.

Bear fans in general on this forum has to rank near the top of the most idiotic fans in the NFL list. Simply unreal how stupid they are.

End of thread.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I teeter back and forth... between thinking BS is an idiot, a drunk or a mediocre nothing.

Regardless, it's just getting a tad SNOOZY

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot one:

Pace and/or Fox is limiting Trubisky intentionally so the current staff won't mess him up before a new staff arrives next year lol, i kid you not someone said this: I mean seriously, the regulars on here are complete idiots.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears beat 1 bad team and all of a sudden BS is right about something? He missed on every point. Shaheen is far and away our best blocking and receiving TE. He sprung Howard a few times today. Sims is useless. Bears will go after 1 to 2 top WRs this offseason. Nobody was giving up on Mitch. Cohen is great in space but is not a RB. He is a gimmick and I'm glad we have him. 153 yds for Howard BS you know our only real RB Howard.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears beat 1 bad team and all of a sudden BS is right about something? He missed on every point. Shaheen is far and away our best blocking and receiving TE. He sprung Howard a few times today. Sims is useless. Bears will go after 1 to 2 top WRs this offseason. Nobody was giving up on Mitch. Cohen is great in space but is not a RB. He is a gimmick and I'm glad we have him. 153 yds for Howard BS you know our only real RB Howard.

The bears did not beat a bad team, the bears beat a decent team who just had one of the most physical Monday night Football games in a really long time, who got their ninth loss and pretty much lost any playoff hope.

It was still a nice to win though, guess we see who gets chosen right ahead of our picks at the draft

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need for the genius to name names. But this game clearly shows why most fan on this board are clueless, CLUELESS when it comes to watching football games. For a better part of a month, I read idiotic after idiotic comments why the Bears are losing. Lets address these comments.

* Trubisky maybe is not good afterall and is another first round bust; Trubisky shouldn't be starting..Also long idiotic debates about whether Trubisky audibles or not: I've been saying it before anyone here. I really like Trubisky and he will develop into a great NFL QB and my scouting abilities are top notch. Even after the horrible game last week i said, it means nothing. He's developing. He is more raw than any other QB coming out of college and simply needs time. The idiots wouldn't even know what an audible is if they were told by the OC ahead of time.

* We need a top notch WR: The thinking here is, Trubisky has no one to throw to that's why he keeps getting sacks--aka the outside in theory brought on by video games. What happened today? Inman didn't even play and yet Trubisky was throwing left and right to open receivers. So what happened? Better non predictable play calling, Trubisky grew alittle today but most of all he had protection. Protection is everything for an offense. You give protection and your WRs will get open. Simple. But alas the idiots still want to draft a WR in the first round. We traded a 7th rounder for Inman and he makes an immediate impact and yet the idiots think a first round pick is needed for a WR? Give Trubisky more time, draft lines.

* Adam Shaheen should be starting: I mean come on, this has to be the second dumbest comment for the week. We barely see Shaheen all year and the idiots think he should be starting? Shaheen was more raw than Trubisky out of college, we have no insight AT ALL how he's doing in practice or how quickly he's picking up the offense and he should be starting already? Shaheen had a great day but do you know what i saw? I saw a guy that couldn't block. And a TE needs to be able to block first. It makes complete sense to me why he hasn't started yet. But the video gamers want to see Gronkowsky play for the Bears so they go off like raging idiots about Shaheen starting.

* Tarek Cohen needs to run more north/south instead of east/west: So basically the idiots want Tarek to run like Howard. lol makes sense. I won't even dignify this any more. Just so stupid.

* I've been advocating keep throwing, keep losing. While this win feels good and Trubisky did well, winning this game will hurt the Bears. This is where the idiots will chime in with bs soundbites like "you have to learn how to win" or "team chemistry is more important than higher draft picks" or don't forget the most idiotic comment of "We never had success with draft picks this high before so why even bother with high draft picks". blah blah blah.

Bear fans in general on this forum has to rank near the top of the most idiotic fans in the NFL list. Simply unreal how stupid they are.

End of thread.

Do you serve a purpose here, other than to be an annoying cunt?

Cuz we can just go to the Packers board for that.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a lot of exposure.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Refocused: Chicago Bears 33, Cincinnati Bengals 7 | NFL Analysis | Pro Football Focus

RB JORDAN HOWARD, 85.3 OVERALL GRADE

Howard’s patience and vision were on full display in this one. He continually caught Bengals defenders out of their gaps with his patience pressing the hole. The Bears back broke four tackles on 23 attempts and averaged almost 4 yards after contact per carry.

TE Adam Shaheen, 86.0 overall grade

Jordan Howard Makes History for Bears

Lol... oh man, BS. You're just so right about everything!

And... just because it wouldn't be a BS post without an absurd straw-man argument.

So basically the idiots want Tarek to run like Howard.

LMAO, nobody said that. What a desperate man.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

End of thread.
Point 1. I haven’t seen anyone say that. And you were not the first to say Trubisky will be really good. Many posters on here were happy wih the draft pick and thought the same. Don’t give yourself credit for something that just isn’t true. It’s unbecoming.

Point 2. Duh. We’ve been saying that since Jeffery left and even more so after Meredith got hurt.

Point 3. Duh. We got nothing to lose playing him.

Point 4. Tarik Cohen is a compliment to he main weapon in the rushing attack, Jordan Howard.

Point 5. You have been advocating it. Along with everyone else on here posting for Loggains and Fox to let him throw it. No need to tap yourself on the back.

This past game really shows who the idiot is on here. Jordan Howard tore it up again. He’s going to be a huge part of this offense for years to come. I see a bit of Russell Wilson - Marshawn Lynch in Mitch Trubisky - Jordan Howard.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tarik Cohen and Jordan Howard can become the best RB duo in the league and I can see them being a very explosive offensive duo just like Bell and Brown in Pittsburgh. If Trubisky continues to improve and the Bears draft well...watch out NFC North.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot one:

Pace and/or Fox is limiting Trubisky intentionally so the current staff won't mess him up before a new staff arrives next year lol, i kid you not someone said this: I mean seriously, the regulars on here are complete idiots.
Wait... aren't you a regular? Yes...yes you are. Points!

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this is why i didn't have to name names. All the idiots in question are here to defend themselves, pathetically i might add. The backpedaling is insane in here.

Too easy.

End of thread.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this is why i didn't have to name names. All the idiots in question are here to defend themselves, pathetically i might add. The backpedaling is insane in here.

Too easy.

End of thread.

have you ever considered going by your full first and middle name instead of your initials, "B.S."? You know, "bull shit"?

Ice_nine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Him spelling it out wouldn't change the fact that posters on this board somehow manage to not see what he is and they argue with him as if he is serious. It is a spectacle to see. One of my friends joked to me that someone should come onto to the Bears board as Kookoo Lunatic Don'tknowwhatImsaying and post accordingly. Then watch the idiots argue with her. I think it is actually affecting their health and sanity. Blood pressure for sure.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Him spelling it out wouldn't change the fact that posters on this board somehow manage to not see what he is and they argue with him as if he is serious. It is a spectacle to see. One of my friends joked to me that someone should come onto to the Bears board as Kookoo Lunatic Don'tknowwhatImsaying and post accordingly. Then watch the idiots argue with her. I think it is actually affecting their health and sanity. Blood pressure for sure.

That's a winner...............:agree:

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our "MVP" Jordan Howard today:

10 carries 37 yards

He's awesome. (rolls eyes). Oh i forgot, it takes 35 carries before he gets going so the idiots will give him another pass.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see everyone agrees BS is a useless troll.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wait... when I chainsaw fuck your family, will you still post here?

I'm gonna fuck your dead kids in the ass