• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Forum Is Boring This Week !!

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I filled out 2 brackets this year. In both I had Michigan vs. Villanova. Unfortunately the one that was for big money I picked Michigan to win it all. I'll still take this victory though!
Pretty impressive. Bummer you missed the big money.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty impressive. Bummer you missed the big money.

Just got lucky this year. I usually watch a few more games and do more research. Just goes to show sometimes it is just better to be lucky than good.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got lucky this year. I usually watch a few more games and do more research. Just goes to show sometimes it is just better to be lucky than good.

Lucky is not going to cut it on our bet. ;)

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling Baker Mayfield will be the pick

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the bet again?

Carl bets the Broncos go with QB in Pick 5 or higher - I say no. $100 - to Springy's non-profit.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carl bets the Broncos go with QB in Pick 5 or higher - I say no. $100 - to Springy's non-profit.
So if they trade down you win automatically?
I like your odds that the QB they like will be gone by 5

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if they trade down you win automatically?
I like your odds that the QB they like will be gone by 5

I would say the odds are definitely in his favor, but I just have a feeling QB will be the choice.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say the odds are definitely in his favor, but I just have a feeling QB will be the choice.

Starting to look like 5 is not the place to be to select a QB.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know a lot of people have raved about the Rams off-season and I have been one of those people, but one thing I want to point out that has to suck for them. (Other then not picking until round 4 this year)

They gave up their 2nd rd pick for a WR who is no longer with them nor played the entire season for them , and gave up a first rd pick for another WR. So they essentially traded a 1st and 2nd for a WR who while still good hasn’t put up the same production the last few years he did early in his career. A 1st and 2nd for a WR who has never been to a pro bowl. Think about that. I mean essentially they only gave up a 1st round pick for him but they don’t make the deal if Watkins who they gave a 2nd up for re-signs, so I sorta look at it like that.

The Patriots, get Cooks for 1 season and moved up in the first with him. (If you think about the pick they gave up last year and the pick they gained this year)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know a lot of people have raved about the Rams off-season and I have been one of those people, but one thing I want to point out that has to suck for them. (Other then not picking until round 4 this year)

They gave up their 2nd rd pick for a WR who is no longer with them nor played the entire season for them , and gave up a first rd pick for another WR. So they essentially traded a 1st and 2nd for a WR who while still good hasn’t put up the same production the last few years he did early in his career. A 1st and 2nd for a WR who has never been to a pro bowl. Think about that. I mean essentially they only gave up a 1st round pick for him but they don’t make the deal if Watkins who they gave a 2nd up for re-signs, so I sorta look at it like that.

The Patriots, get Cooks for 1 season and moved up in the first with him. (If you think about the pick they gave up last year and the pick they gained this year)

That was the one big move they made this offseason that left me scratching my head. Cooks to me is a limited receiver. WR because it is such a dependent position I just don't value it like others do. I played WR and say that. I just know we had a terrible QB when I was a receiver and going out and running routes knowing your QB cannot get the ball to you with any consistency is tough. Goff is a good QB but I just think they could have done more things with that 1st round pick that would add as much or more value to the team at a cheaper price for a longer period of time.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the one big move they made this offseason that left me scratching my head. Cooks to me is a limited receiver. WR because it is such a dependent position I just don't value it like others do. I played WR and say that. I just know we had a terrible QB when I was a receiver and going out and running routes knowing your QB cannot get the ball to you with any consistency is tough. Goff is a good QB but I just think they could have done more things with that 1st round pick that would add as much or more value to the team at a cheaper price for a longer period of time.

Exactly, I like Cooks but I agree, he is limited. He fits a certain style and he can fit in well with the Rams, but just not a guy I give up pick #23 for especially after using your 2nd to get Sammy Watkins who is no longer on your team. To give up a first for a WR they better be a big physical fast WR IMO. I feel like the Rams have given up too much to try and get the WR position right. No problems with Watkins for a second but you gotta keepy/pay him if you're going to give up a 2nd for him. Now you have lost your 2nd and now your first trying to get a speed WR on a team built with good defense and a good run game. Ya got too fancy here Rams.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the Rammies on Defense with Wade Phillips that I think may be very good.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should be good. Just not quite dream team good until they get that pass rush and LB help. ;)

You can bet LGM and Mingo will be jockying for position in DCFFL for who gets the Rams defense first. ;)