• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This could be trouble if true (TB12 Concussion)

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have to kill yourself to facilitate overturning a guilty conviction by an arcane legal loophole, you aren't innocent, and you didn't get away with anything.

If you really think so, I suggest you try it some time and see.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is innocent of all murder charges

You don't understand this Massachusetts law. He's not innocent of anything.
His conviction is voided because he did not live long enough for his appeal to be heard.
What's being missed is that his attorneys were not appealing his conviction, they were appealing
his sentence of life without parole.

Back to Brady and his concussion. As @CDumler stated, he never appeared to have any blow to the head that incapacitated his abilities. He did slam his head a couple of times on the turf, but he never got up shaking his head or appearing to be wobbly. Considering that the network cameras were on him nearly every time he sat down most people never considered that he was concussed. How many times have you seen a shot of him talking on the bench with Edelman or McDaniel??

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best take heard on talk radio this afternoon...Tom was just telling G he had concussion symptoms to get out of going to all her charitable and fashionista shindigs. Lol

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking maybe this is why he missed that preseason game at the last minute. He was sent home and they called it a "cut on his thumb". Maybe he got knocked around in practice or something and this is when is happened. IDK.....I know she wants him to retire, maybe she was trying to get him suspended for the yr.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking maybe this is why he missed that preseason game at the last minute. He was sent home and they called it a "cut on his thumb". Maybe he got knocked around in practice or something and this is when is happened. IDK.....I know she wants him to retire, maybe she was trying to get him suspended for the yr.
That bitch

rtfgbfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady is a 17 year veteran and arguably the most accomplished player at his position or any other in the history of professional football. If he's hiding head injuries that's on him, for better or worse. I'm sure he's well aware of the consequences of playing through them.

ohiopatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a QB to play as many games in the NFL as Brady and not have gotten his bell rung several times is basically inconceivable. While these supposed incidents may not have been full blown concussions, the cumulative effect could still be serious. I believe TB's wife had a motive in saying what she did. She knows more about him than anyone else and she sees what football may have taken away from him. This lends more credence to the rumor that BB loaded up on vet free agents this year and didn't trade Garoppolo because TB has told him this will be his last season. He will certainly be under a microscope every time he is hit hard and looks even a little bit woozy. I don't blame Giselle at all for talking about TB and concussions. She wants her husband all in one piece when he retires.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a QB to play as many games in the NFL as Brady and not have gotten his bell rung several times is basically inconceivable. While these supposed incidents may not have been full blown concussions, the cumulative effect could still be serious. I believe TB's wife had a motive in saying what she did. She knows more about him than anyone else and she sees what football may have taken away from him. This lends more credence to the rumor that BB loaded up on vet free agents this year and didn't trade Garoppolo because TB has told him this will be his last season. He will certainly be under a microscope every time he is hit hard and looks even a little bit woozy. I don't blame Giselle at all for talking about TB and concussions. She wants her husband all in one piece when he retires.
I think you're spot on. But, I wonder how this fits into him taking care of his body? As a health nut you would think he'd be concerned about his mental health as well:noidea:
Good on him if he's had a few and now wants that one more shot? If he retired today I'd accept it. If he retires next year that is cool. But it is his call.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So as it seems to be turning the league had no reports of TB12 having a concussion issue, the Pats have no reports, if TB12 had a concussion it was not captured by current NFL protocol and TB12 is under no obligation to report it. So in the end seems nothing at all was done wrong here.