• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This article thinks it's a possibility that

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah i underestand that-

you dont think he will score 17 a game- i guess we are in agreement on that. lol.....thanks!

goalpost?

its a very very very simple bet

will he score 17 a game or wont he? Its not dependent on anything else. Its as simple as it gets.

I never once said I thought Ingram would score 17 a game. He might, but I am certainly not willing to bet on that. You were the one who said you didn't think he would average 16, which is how the entire conversation started.

That was when I said he would probably average 16 unless a bunch of guys were all clustered between 8-12. That was how McGee came into the conversation.

So please tell me why I should be tempted to bet on him scoring 17?

Yes, you are moving the goalposts here.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never once said I thought Ingram would score 17 a game. He might, but I am certainly not willing to bet on that. You were the one who said you didn't think he would average 16, which is how the entire conversation started.

So please tell me why I should be tempted to bet on him scoring 17?

Yes, you are moving the goalposts here.
you shouldnt be tempted on him scoring 17 a game thats what i am saying. lol.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
welcher? lol....i am wearing an avatar for a bet i made rightn ow and have fulfilled every bet i have ever made--- but if you want ot make excuses for not having balls, sure- go for it. lol.

Lol "having balls"

I will bet you my left testicle that if CP3 signs in Houston and George signs in OKC that LeBron will not be IN LA unless a Kawhi trade is made. He is NOT going there alone.

Fucking priceless!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you shouldnt be tempted on him scoring 17 a game thats what i am saying. lol.

Yet,

You repeatedly suggested I didn't have any balls for not accepting your bet based on a number I never said a word about.

Okay Wiggy, I can play too:

I bet Kevin Love averages less than 52 points a game this year. If you don't accept you are a coward.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet,

You repeatedly suggested I didn't have any balls for not accepting your bet based on a number I never said a word about.

I bet Kevin Love averages less than 52 points a game this year. If you don't accept you are a coward.
McGee is the one that you said 8 points a game on IF he gets minutes---- you arent willing to bet that he gets the minutes- but are willing to bet the points if he gets the minutes-- -well ya no shit...if me or you got minutes in an nba game we could put up a bucket. lol.......

McGee 8 points a game- you win if its 8, i win if its 7.9999 or under.

deal?

and glad we can agree - neither one of us thinks INgram gets 17 a game....cool.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McGee is the one that you said 8 points a game on IF he gets minutes---- you arent willing to bet that he gets the minutes- but are willing to bet the points if he gets the minutes-- -well ya no shit...if me or you got minutes in an nba game we could put up a bucket. lol.......

deal?

Dude.

I am not betting on Javale freaking McGee. That is what you aren't grasping. He was my add on qualifier to tip The odds in my favor for the original Ingram 16 per game bet that you offered out.

And like I said before, if you are so confident McGee won't get 8 that you would risk being banished to Mars, his inclusion shouldn't matter to you.

But, I actually think you are afraid Ingram will get 16 and that is why you changed the number.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
blah blah blah blah....i know you are trying to put a ton of qualifiers and spin some bullshit.

Very simple--- take either bet you want

if JaVale McGee scores 8.0 a game or over you win. Let me know if you want to take it, or if you lack the balls.

If Ingram averages 17.0 points or over you win. Let me know if you want to take it, or if you lack the balls.

Or we can do another bet....I ll bet you that Osman gets 12 points a game if he averages 25 minutes a game for the months January- March, but the games have to be where his family shows up because they are a big boost to him, and Oh yah- another condition, the ball has to be round, and the hoop has to be 10 feet high, and no game of Osman's will count when he has not had a hair cut in the last 3 weeks, but it will count if he uses gel in his hair. lol......see I can put a bunch of inane and ludicrous conditions on a bet too.

My offers are VERY VERY SIMPLE.

if you would like to bet, let me know....as i said very very simple. McGee 8.0 or over, you win---- Ingram 17.0 or over you win.

Audacity doesn't even BEGIN to cover this...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude.

I am not betting on Javale freaking McGee. That is what you aren't grasping. He was my add on qualifier to tip The odds in my favor for the original Ingram 16 per game bet that you offered out.

And like I said before, if you are so confident McGee won't get 8 that you would risk being banished to Mars, his inclusion shouldn't matter to you.

But, I actually think you are afraid Ingram will get 16 and that is why you changed the number.
yah i get it- you wont bet on it unless he gets a certain amount of minutes he is not likely to get.

and pleaes dont be a dumbass- the arugment started because he scored 16 last year and i said he wouldnt score more than he did last year while talking to DJ. DJ said he could score like 18 or 20 or something- and i said i doubt it- sharing a ton of shots with LeBron. So please dont be retarded. lol.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

deal?

And for the record, I could get buckets. I am a shooter. Give me 30 minutes and I will average about 2 3s a game. I would probably never attempt a 2 point shot though.

Problem is, the guy I am guarding would score at least 80. And that assumes I am matched up with the other team's 5th option. Get me on a pick and roll switch and LOL.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
welcher? lol....i am wearing an avatar for a bet i made rightn ow and have fulfilled every bet i have ever made--- but if you want ot make excuses for not having balls, sure- go for it. lol.

The idea that you think an internet bet for an avatar and no real consequences requires balls explains a lot, lol.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for the record, I could get buckets. I am a shooter. Give me 30 minutes and I will average about 2 3s a game. I would probably never attempt a 2 point shot though.

Problem is, the guy I am guarding would score at least 80. And that assumes I am matched up with the other team's 5th option. Get me on a pick and roll switch and LOL.

C'mon coach. You got no ups? gotta throw it down and show off the springs...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon coach. You got no ups? gotta throw it down and show off the springs...

I can do that....

If I lower the rim to about 8 feet and play against 10 year olds.

I generally try to avoid the paint playing against unatheltic 40 year olds. Against NBA comp? No thanks bro.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can do that....

If I lower the rim to about 8 feet and play against 10 year olds.

I generally try to avoid the paint playing against unatheltic 40 year olds. Against NBA comp? No thanks bro.

lol, I couldn't WAIT to throw one down in my playing days. still think it's one of the coolest spectacles in the game...

'sides, chicks dug it... :heh:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, I couldn't WAIT to throw one down in my playing days. still think it's one of the coolest spectacles in the game...

'sides, chicks dug it... :heh:

Yeah, I wouldn't know much about that.

But, you dunk on me, I hit a 3 on you.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does your woman feel about that?

simple.... when she's not here than I play with the bride.... When she is home the "bride" goes away

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet,

I'll accept your bet if the NBA expands games to 180 minutes long and Love averages 95 minutes a game. Deal? lol......see what i did there?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll accept your bet if the NBA expands games to 180 minutes long and Love averages 95 minutes a game. Deal? lol......see what i did there?

You see what I did?

I invented my own arbitrary terms then called you a coward for not accepting. That is exactly the same thing you did.