• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

They're just messing with us now...

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to imagine there is video to either support or refute Lucky's claim that he was there or not. Video from the store that he allegedly shoplifted from? Dash cam, body cam (if in use) video from the cops during the arrest?

And if it wasn't Lucky, why not show up for court and make your case? I could be wrong but, that's the kind of stuff you get certified mail for, seems hard to claim total ignorance of the situation.
No you don't. Court notices are not sent out certified. Sometimes people do not get the notice, hence, they don't show up. Even Jury summons are not certified.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the Jones boys said....a whole lotta high character guys on this team.
I think Dallas is being totally misjudged by a select few

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you don't. Court notices are not sent out certified. Sometimes people do not get the notice, hence, they don't show up. Even Jury summons are not certified.
This is why lucky did not know anything about the warrant. That person told police he was lucky whitehead and gave them an address that was not lucky's. I got a traffic ticket and a summons in another state that I was never in. The person used my name, but signed the ticket in their name. The only way I found out about it was my car insurance rate had suddenly went up. I called that state and they looked at the tickets signiture and found it was not me. They had a warrant out for me. Sometimes things happen that are beyond your control like this one for lucky.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy it sure sounds like he was not there. This could really be a mess. I did not want him on the team, but may have jumped the gun with this one.

Curious if he has a case against someone who said it was him and it wasn't? He might have a case that it cost him his job.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody else find it funny how immediately after Lucky is cut, they find out the truth and he's immediately exonerated? Maybe it's just a coincidence. Yet it takes a year and Zeke's case still not solved. Laughable.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody else find it funny how immediately after Lucky is cut, they find out the truth and he's immediately exonerated? Maybe it's just a coincidence. Yet it takes a year and Zeke's case still not solved. Laughable.
Not solved by the NFL, the legal system says there's nothing there.