• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

These players sure would be nice to have back

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam Eaton

Eaton has pretty much been awesome for the White Sox, still fights the injury bug occasionally, but has posted 5.2 and 3.9 WAR in his 2 CHW seasons, and is off to an amazing start again for 2016

Meanwhile, down on the farm for Atlanta, Aaron Blair through 6 scoreless innings last night, and Dansby Swanson continues to hit in minors, going 11 for his first 33 at High A ball.

Now, i liked obtaining a legit starter in Shelby Miller, but the price we paid to obtain him was just absolutely ridiculous, not to mention Ender Inciarte who could have stepped in nicely when Pollock went down

Its moves like these that will continue to haunt this franchise, and lets not forget just giving away 2014 first round pick Touki Touissaint for nothing as well

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh and this is that kid we gave up to get Segura

now, Segura has been really good for Dbacks so far, but man this kid is only 19

Isan Diaz Winter & Minor Leagues Statistics & History | Baseball-Reference.com

I like your points except on Segura (at least for now). The guy has been an absolute beast since he's been here. Small sample size, but he torched Spring ball and has continued to play at an elite level when it counts. If it continues, I'm more than okay with that trade.

We are really missing Inciarte. Having to play Owings, Drury and whoever the next guy that should be in AA ball is out there is hurting.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really liked Adam Eaton when we had him and I was questioning whether Pollock was the better option but if we had kept Eaton, Pollock probably wouldn't have broke out into one of the best outfielders on baseball. Pollock > Eaton

Suns7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam Eaton

Eaton has pretty much been awesome for the White Sox, still fights the injury bug occasionally, but has posted 5.2 and 3.9 WAR in his 2 CHW seasons, and is off to an amazing start again for 2016

Meanwhile, down on the farm for Atlanta, Aaron Blair through 6 scoreless innings last night, and Dansby Swanson continues to hit in minors, going 11 for his first 33 at High A ball.

Now, i liked obtaining a legit starter in Shelby Miller, but the price we paid to obtain him was just absolutely ridiculous, not to mention Ender Inciarte who could have stepped in nicely when Pollock went down

Its moves like these that will continue to haunt this franchise, and lets not forget just giving away 2014 first round pick Touki Touissaint for nothing as well

Ender Inciarte is on the DL right now.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ha Blair with 7 hitless winnings tonight and 10K's

if Blair ends up being better than Shelby Miller in another year or so.....that trade is gonna look just absolutely horrific.....i mean he might be better than Miller by the end of THIS year

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ray needs to pitch to contact. His stuff is too good to nibble like he does.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i never even mentioned the former 1st overall pick in my original post

so lets...

Mr.....Dansby Swanson

"only" a
.326 /.424 /.528 slash line in his minor league career so far

ho hum

only leading all MiLB players in doubles with 14 so far in 2016, gets promoted to Braves AA squad and instantly goes 8 for his first 17

im telling all of you, not that you don't know this already, but this will be, without a shadow of a doubt, the WORST trade in Franchise history, and could end up top 5 or 10 worst trades in MLB history when its all said and done

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i never even mentioned the former 1st overall pick in my original post

so lets...

Mr.....Dansby Swanson

"only" a
.326 /.424 /.528 slash line in his minor league career so far

ho hum

only leading all MiLB players in doubles with 14 so far in 2016, gets promoted to Braves AA squad and instantly goes 8 for his first 17

im telling all of you, not that you don't know this already, but this will be, without a shadow of a doubt, the WORST trade in Franchise history, and could end up top 5 or 10 worst trades in MLB history when its all said and done

At this point, I'd like to have every pitcher we trade in the past few years back. This team averages a Quality Start every third start (pathetic). They don't have a starter with an ERA under 4.60. I can't remember the last time a rotation was this bad, which says a lot because the Dbacks have had some bad ones.

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why you guys don't hate Dave Stewart. He's a trainwreck.