• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The WVU football program continues to burn to the ground

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will come down on Holgorsen's side for this, kids doing stupid shit is part of life, it happens everywhere, a lot of the kids playing football are not from ideal families, shit happens, learn, move on, if it is repeated or is bad news, cut the kid.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will come down on Holgorsen's side for this, kids doing stupid shit is part of life, it happens everywhere, a lot of the kids playing football are not from ideal families, shit happens, learn, move on, if it is repeated or is bad news, cut the kid.

Not easy to do..give one a pass it blurs the lines for others...what gets you kicked off the team and what gets you a free pass?

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you all think I was just kidding...

Jock Sanders for DUI!!!..so I am comparing apples with apples!!

In February, he was charged with driving under the influence and suspended from the team. Sanders, 21, who was involved in a fight outside a Morgantown club a year earlier, had to clean out his locker and was barred from the training facilities.

"I was pretty tough on him," coach Bill Stewart said

Bill Stewart on Jock Sanders.....Quote!!

We had to put one (player) on the stadium steps this morning so we’re getting better. When we get to where we don’t have to put any on the stadium steps, and they do what we tell them to do, then we’ll be even better. It’s just a form of discipline and we will have discipline in this program. We’ve always had it, we will continue to have it, and I know we will have it in the future.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not easy to do..give one a pass it blurs the lines for others...what gets you kicked off the team and what gets you a free pass?
I think a kid who gets in a fight deserves another chance, we are talking about 20 year old guys who were recruited to come play football, a game that requires competative, physical confrontation. Sexual assault and attacks are NOT forgivable and deserve immediate termination from the team. HUGE difference.

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, hasn't Funderbunk been arrested before? I seem to recall his name being linked to bad press previously, perhaps in HS?

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a kid who gets in a fight deserves another chance, we are talking about 20 year old guys who were recruited to come play football, a game that requires competative, physical confrontation. Sexual assault and attacks are NOT forgivable and deserve immediate termination from the team. HUGE difference.

I might tend to agree if it happens on campus...but not during the week of a Bowl Game..