• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Way Too Long League of Death LOL Thread (Cheaters Edition)

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guise, check this out:

upload_2017-11-11_21-17-40.png

This asshole has been doing this shit all year. I have totally had it with this cheating/churning bullshit. The commish is my buddy. All he says is the the site won't let you change/put in a line up if yer illegal but obviously he's full of shit. I've made passive/aggressive posts on the message board but I'm done with that shit. How the fuck can a guy have Cam Newton on fucking IR? Anyway, looking for some advice from my buds here: I only paid $75 so it's not like I'll die or something, but I'm seriously thinking of just calling my partner and telling her I quit and she can run the team from now on. Pisses me off because I think I have a playoff monster if I can get to week 18 (5-3 and tied for 3rd with 4 teams). REALLY want to take their money but this is like an every other week occurrence. So what would you do?

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently the other owners enjoy just handing this guy $75 each as well?

This is messed up.
Newton is clearly not on IR.
And neither is Zeke for that matter. ESPN or Fantrax will not let you put a suspended player on IR.

Not sure what to tell you, buddy?
If the other owners are incensed by these shenanigans, shame on them too.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is messed up.
And neither is Zeke for that matter. ESPN or Fantrax will not let you put a suspended player on IR.

Unfortunately suspended players are allowed to be on IR in this league. I do not agree with it but but it is rule that was voted on the first year I was in the league (last year). The vote was 11-1..............I was the 1. BTW, not to play Mr. Holier than them, I grabbed MBryant last year and put him on IR and I drafted Josh Gordon this year (17th round) as a potential keeper fer next year.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is messed up.

He's done this with Newton twice, Hyde twice, and Maclin 3 times (Maclin actually played 2 of the weeks too).

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not one I'd be in for long Sammy, far too much manipulation of the rules, even if its still technically within the rules, for my liking. Finish the year, take their money, and tell em to take a hike would be my advice

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not one I'd be in for long Sammy, far too much manipulation of the rules, even if its still technically within the rules, for my liking. Finish the year, take their money, and tell em to take a hike would be my advice
Yeah..............yer prolly right...........

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying it is right or fair, but what advantage is gained by placing Newton on IR?

There is a very easy drop on his bench in stanton. Not sure why he would even want to place Newton on IR.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying it is right or fair, but what advantage is gained by placing Newton on IR?

There is a very easy drop on his bench in stanton. Not sure why he would even want to place Newton on IR.
That had me scratching my head also. Makes no sense.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Guise, I have no clue what this dude is thinking but there is no way he can drop Stanton now as he has already played. So what he will do (and did with Hyde/Brieda and Newton/Briskett) is wait until right before game time and drop Mahomes so nobody could grab him (there are 36 QB's rostered in this league). IDK, I guess it shouldn't piss me off so much but it's bugging the shit out of me.................lol.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
winner winner chicken dinner

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guise, I have no clue what this dude is thinking but there is no way he can drop Stanton now as he has already played. So what he will do (and did with Hyde/Brieda and Newton/Briskett) is wait until right before game time and drop Mahomes so nobody could grab him (there are 36 QB's rostered in this league). IDK, I guess it shouldn't piss me off so much but it's bugging the shit out of me.................lol.
some bullshit yes

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Total bull shit. I would post on the message board that the system obviously is letting it happen and the owners shouldn't take advantage of it and the commish should put a stop to it. But, you have been complaining about this league for years, so you should expect shit like this by now.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
id post that its bullshit, straight call it out publicly, if it dont change, then get out next year, finish out the year regardles

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some pretty smary rules. It’s a league with friends so I’d just bow out after the season with the “too many leagues “ excuse. No sense losing friends over a game.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some pretty smary rules. It’s a league with friends so I’d just bow out after the season with the “too many leagues “ excuse. No sense losing friends over a game.
Honestly, this is a bingo..........this is what I SHOULD do...........but being an asshole such as I am, this is not gonna be easy.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Total bull shit. I would post on the message board that the system obviously is letting it happen and the owners shouldn't take advantage of it and the commish should put a stop to it. But, you have been complaining about this league for years, so you should expect shit like this by now.
Lol...............this is only the second year in this league.............but yer right...........I've been bitching the whole time.............