• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK..so where does that map lead too....does anyone go there, or is a lost cause at this point? Something has to be there, but only Fater G knows....Interesting...or a big nothing burger...

il_fullxfull.1031734713_tq6s.jpg

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, Jadis has to be some version of Alpha at this point

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did they just introduce the Commonwealth SUPER early?

This isn’t the first time it has happened in cinema, but it always irritates me... I HATE HATE HATE perfectly timed intentional blind t-bones.

I do like how they are establishing that Negan truly believes he is the good guy. Well done.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before this season started, there were some promo scenes of Negan pre-outbreak that we have not seen yet. Will they actually have a Negan flashback episode? The source material exists and it could make a decent episode...

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jesus christ, how does Rick keep having Negan pinned down and fail to kill him

How do you waste all of your ammo shooting a car, and how strong is that car to be basically bullet proof

good lord

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did they just introduce the Commonwealth SUPER early?

This isn’t the first time it has happened in cinema, but it always irritates me... I HATE HATE HATE perfectly timed intentional blind t-bones.

I do like how they are establishing that Neegan truly believes he is the good guy. Well done.

I've never felt the TV show had to follow the comic books (which I've never read) but I had to look this up. The similarity is amazing.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never felt the TV show had to follow the comic books (which I've never read) but I had to look this up. The similarity is amazing.
Could be an easter egg for commonwealth in a couple of years

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be an easter egg for commonwealth in a couple of years
That was kinda my thought. But the actress playing Georgie is apparently a new cast member, so it doesn’t look like it is just a crumb dropped to be picked up in S10 or S11.

But Michone was a major player in establishiing the connection, so they could use that as a link...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was kinda my thought. But the actress playing Georgie is apparently a new cast member, so it doesn’t look like it is just a crumb dropped to be picked up in S10 or S11.

But Michone was a major player in establishiing the connection, so they could use that as a link...
Wait...

actually, Michone link won’t work in the show. In the show, she only had a son, and he died before the outbreak. Also, in the books, she was from Boston (IIRC) while she is from Atlanta in the show. They will need to rewrite the Michone storyline for the show...

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be wrong, but I kinda think Michone's gonna be real busy with Black Panther sequels pretty soon...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be wrong, but I kinda think Michone's gonna be real busy with Black Panther sequels pretty soon...
There isn’t even a sequel on the calendar yet. TWD will likely die beforehand that is an issue.

However, she may get other roles that will put demands on her time, though.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There isn’t even a sequel on the calendar yet. TWD will likely die beforehand that is an issue.

However, she may get other roles that will put demands on her time, though.

May not be on the calendar, but a sequel has already been confirmed, as it's an absolute no-brainer, considering the money this movie has brought in. Watch for it to be on the fast track.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting caught up, watching the episode where the Trash People get trashed.

At one point, they show the back of Michone's head while she's talking to Rick and they kinda zoom in on her braids...and all I can think is "Holy crap, those things must stink to high heaven!" :pound::pound::pound:

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope I'm wrong but I doubt Tara dies. Dwight's arrow was most likely clean. That will probably somehow convince Daryl that Dwight's a cool guy (ignoring the fact that a clean arrow could still be deadly). Because you know, it seems every week at least one character's motivations need to flip flop.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the Saviors are standing in a group in the wide open, but the Hilltopians don’t open fire on them until half of them go off to do their own missions.

They live in a ZA-world, and under siege none the less, yet they continue to have everyone sleep together with the sick with no one staying awake to watch guard.

Henry has a gun on the prisoners, trying to figure out who killed his brother (never mind the fact that he was told that the guy who killed his brother is already dead). Yet he feels the need to open the cage and get in with the prisoners. Why? And then one of them dies all of the sudden and starts eating his former mates? And the newly zombified Savior doesn’t eat an unconscious Henry?

Another absolute trash episode.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope I'm wrong but I doubt Tara dies. Dwight's arrow was most likely clean. That will probably somehow convince Daryl that Dwight's a cool guy (ignoring the fact that a clean arrow could still be deadly). Because you know, it seems every week at least one character's motivations need to flip flop.
She's fine. Dwight purposely gave her a non lethal shot to stop Simon.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the Saviors are standing in a group in the wide open, but the Hilltopians don’t open fire on them until half of them go off to do their own missions.

They live in a ZA-world, and under siege none the less, yet they continue to have everyone sleep together with the sick with no one staying awake to watch guard.

Henry has a gun on the prisoners, trying to figure out who killed his brother (never mind the fact that he was told that the guy who killed his brother is already dead). Yet he feels the need to open the cage and get in with the prisoners. Why? And then one of them dies all of the sudden and starts eating his former mates? And the newly zombified Savior doesn’t eat an unconscious Henry?

Another absolute trash episode.
Ya, I haven't minded the last couple, but this one was crap. Terrible writing. It was like watching a bad horror movie where the only reason there is any victims at all, is because they are all retarded af.