• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed that. I just can't imagine the Saviors workers won't rise given half a chance.
I feel the same. Surely there are other guys that have had everything taken away from them like Negan has done to Dwight.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so season 6 ends with Rick vowing to Kill Negan and season 7 ends with Rick vowing to kill Negan

progress

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so season 6 ends with Rick vowing to Kill Negan and season 7 ends with Rick vowing to kill Negan

progress

You may have missed it, this was a season of build up...

oh really.gif

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since this was my first year watching , I wasn't sure about the flashbacks to Abraham. I wasn't sure that Sasha was coming out a Zombie either. I honestly thought she was doing something else while listening to the music......

Negan/ Eugene- he knows something is wrong. My question, as a first time wat her this season, how long does it take after death to turn into a Zombie. They said it was a 2 HR trip. Even if the coffin was sealed tight, it would take some time to die. Negan will figure this out.

What was the new deal made? She said 12, Negan said 10??

It's hard not to hate Negan for what he has done, but it was cool watching him ride out of the way, giving them the finger

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since this was my first year watching , I wasn't sure about the flashbacks to Abraham. I wasn't sure that Sasha was coming out a Zombie either. I honestly thought she was doing something else while listening to the music......

Negan/ Eugene- he knows something is wrong. My question, as a first time wat her this season, how long does it take after death to turn into a Zombie. They said it was a 2 HR trip. Even if the coffin was sealed tight, it would take some time to die. Negan will figure this out.

It's hard not to hate Negan for what he has done, but it was cool watching him ride out of the way, giving them the finger
There is no specific time for one to turn into a zombie. Some take 5 minutes, some take hours.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I believe it was people.......

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The deal was manpower. I guess those workers he has running around with walkers.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't Rosita take a bullet? I was also surprised Michonne struggled so much in the brawl

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't Rosita take a bullet? I was also surprised Michonne struggled so much in the brawl

Yes, they need to at least wound characters we know instead of just few random residents

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, they need to at least wound characters we know instead of just few random residents

Before it took place though, I really thought Mishonne would be the one to save the day. One on One with nobody else around, I thought she would eat that bitch for breakfast.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Standard to turn...30 minutes.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wondering why no one mentioned the Tiger knowing exactly who the bad guys and good guys are. You'd think there'd be a lot more friendly fire. The hilltop and the Kingdom have never even been to Alexandria.

During the whole battle, I wasn't even sure who was dying. For all we know, Shiva ate like 4 Alexandrians on the way to Negan, and that's what took them so long.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Negan is becoming more likable. Less leaning en sech.