• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The suspense is killing me

Disney Plorster

Taco Salad is not a salad
Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season cannot come soon enough. We won't likely end up in a BCS bowl, but I am jacked up either way. I really am hoping Fickell just gets his own identity, and comes out guns ablazing.

I want to see a lot of chances taken this year. We may need to take more chances, if we are to win certain games. I'm sure there will be problems transitioning to this new era, but a decent season can be made here.

At least let us not have special teams issues so bad this year.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tis the suspense is killing us all sir

Boise State hasn't had a lot of championship contender talk this year, after last year that's a good thing.

Disney Plorster

Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tis the suspense is killing us all sir

Boise State hasn't had a lot of championship contender talk this year, after last year that's a good thing.

Well, I said this in another thread, but I think this will be like 2007 again. Of course this is just a wild guess, but it seems like no teams are going to stand out. Oklahoma has a shot at being that standout, but I'm still thinking they drop a game, or even two.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait for the season either. I'm anxious to see how Tyler Bray does playing against good SEC competition. Guess we'll find out week 3 at the Swamp.

Disney Plorster

Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait for the season either. I'm anxious to see how Tyler Bray does playing against good SEC competition. Guess we'll find out week 3 at the Swamp.

Yeah, it's hard to say what will happen in tSEC, but I really think Tennessee is dangerous. I se you guys winning 8 or 9 games, but I wouldn't be surprised if they found a way to win the East, although South Carolina will be looking to do that.

You guys could stop UF for sure, but that will be a hard fought game. A new coach at UF, and a UT team with a year under it's belt with Dooley, looking make some noise.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we have the talent, it's just the depth that concerns me. If Bray goes down with an injury, then we are right back where we started. Not only at QB but at WR also. Can't afford to lose guys like Justin Hunter or DaRick Rogers. If we can keep a relatively healthy team, then I think we could contend for the East and have a good season.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I said this in another thread, but I think this will be like 2007 again. Of course this is just a wild guess, but it seems like no teams are going to stand out. Oklahoma has a shot at being that standout, but I'm still thinking they drop a game, or even two.

Bob Stoops teams have always been overrated. However, they could win the Big 12 because the conference has become soft. Texas may bounce back but doubtful. My pick for this year will be Arkansas. Now that they got some experience on the big stage I think they have a great team. The loss of Mallette hurts but they have a bunch of players returning.