• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Strength and Conditioning Coach Has Been Fired

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
irrelevant

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any chance he could sign with the Vikings?

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
irrelevant

yes and no. Tresty got here and brought in a guy that was a believer in speed and flexibility. Thought they were ballet dancers I guess. Remember how many players went down with hamstring issues his first year? Its turning over the staff and roster and sometimes this makes a big difference with a new philosophy. I don't think I have ever seen a team with more pectoral issues that the bears have had these past two years

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes and no. Tresty got here and brought in a guy that was a believer in speed and flexibility. Thought they were ballet dancers I guess. Remember how many players went down with hamstring issues his first year? Its turning over the staff and roster and sometimes this makes a big difference with a new philosophy. I don't think I have ever seen a team with more pectoral issues that the bears have had these past two years

While it's easy to blame Trestman for everything, speed and flexibility are good things. But the bottom line is, no one is capable of preventing or lessening injuries in football. This is just window dressing because Pace has to "address it". Every year there's a team that gets hit with the injury bug, we just got hit a couple years in a row. It happens, it's coincidental.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just seemed to me that there was too much of a change too fast. Sometimes I dont know who thinks less of these men, the fans or the organizations putting gladiators on the field. I am not saying I know the difference with regimens, squatting 500 pounds or yoga, just seems like the bug went from the legs to the pecs.