• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The sky was gold, it was rose; I was taking sips of it through my nose

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Chewbaccer I don't mean to keep incessantly tagging you, but I heard this new Miley Cyrus song on the radio the other day. I know you're a huge country fan, so I figured I'd point it out for you. I could just picture you, driving in your Honda Prius with the Obama bumper sticker and your Phillies hat on and your Star Wars t-shirt, spitting Skoal Peach into your McDonald's coffee cup, while you pulled this song up on your smartphone.

Did I get all that right?

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Chewbaccer I don't mean to keep incessantly tagging you, but I heard this new Miley Cyrus song on the radio the other day. I know you're a huge country fan, so I figured I'd point it out for you. I could just picture you, driving in your Honda Prius with the Obama bumper sticker and your Phillies hat on and your Star Wars t-shirt, spitting Skoal Peach into your McDonald's coffee cup, while you pulled this song up on your smartphone.

Did I get all that right?

A HONDA Prius.

I turn my nose up at this post. My first edition Prius hybrid is made by the folks at Toyota, and is held together with with Gorilla Tape with and the popular liberal bumper sticker sayings on the back of the tape.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A HONDA Prius.

I turn my nose up at this post. My first edition Prius hybrid is made by the folks at Toyota, and is held together with with Gorilla Tape with and the popular liberal bumper sticker sayings on the back of the tape.
Hahahahahahaha

I may not be a car expert like my father, but I knew that Prius' were made by Toyota. Do you know a lot about cars?

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahahahahaha

I may not be a car expert like my father, but I knew that Prius' were made by Toyota. Do you know a lot about cars?

I don't know much at all about the newer models, but I know a pretty good bit about most any 4x4 made from 84-94(I was born in 91, but until I bought this 2016 F-150, the newest vehicle I'd ever had was a 94 Jeep Cherokee)