• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Season So Far-Week 2

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st 4: Alabama, Oklahoma, USC, Clemson

2nd 4: Penn St, Washington, Oklahoma St, Michigan

3rd 4: Wisconsin, Georgia, Ohio State, LSU

Analysis: Oklahoma impressed to the point where it looks like they could give Alabama a tough game. There appears to be a great separation between them and the rest of the teams. USC and Penn St should likely be considered the teams that can best move up as the season progresses.

Most surprising: TCU and Michigan really surprised me. So far the rest of field acted as expected. Watch out for UCLA

Most disappointing: Baylor, Texas A&M. Bad year for Texas teams. Ohio State is the biggest power disappointment, but still in contention

Heisman Trophy: Lamar Jackson, Baker Mayfield, Josh Rosen, and Sam Darnold

Analysis: The top 4 have looked great. Anyone of them could be given the award at this point. Jackson appears to have the overall best skills but not the team. Therefore I think Mayfield should be the favorite.

Big 3 Games of the Week: Louisville-Clemson, Florida-Tennessee, Texas-USC

Analysis: Louisville-Clemson could help settling the Heisman, much less the ACC. A loss for Clemson could mean the ACC will be out of the playoffs. I like Louisville in an upset. Is Florida that bad? Meeting with ranked Tennessee should help settle the question. Tennessee could win big. Hard to believe Texas can give USC a game, but that’s why we play. USC by at least 10

Big games in September: Oklahoma St-TCU, Alabama-Mississippi, Colorado-Washington, Miami-Florida-Florida St (whenever)

Analysis: No super clashes, but a lot of games that will eliminate pretenders.