• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Rodney Hood Thread

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or a shirt with Rodney Hood doing a Rodney Dangerfield pose.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad joke alert:

Rodney gave a beating to the Los Angeles Players Unit

(I couldn't think of a synonym for "team" that started with a "D").

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were they really contested, or fake effort from the Lakers contested?

As with almost all 9 shot samples, a little of Column A, a little of Column B. But these weren't Mack drawing everyone away for an easy dish out for a three.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Former Memphis coach Joerger wanted Hood.

++++++++++++

Who is the bigger problem -- DeMarcus Cousins or the Kings?

He grew petulant behind the scenes and took veiled public jabs at the front office for not providing the players he craved, including numerous love letters during media availabilities to Jazz guard Rodney Hood, whom the Grizzlies passed on in the 2014 draft, and labeling the roster "old and slow."

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It spelled Exum correctly. :)

Oh, ok. I thought it had gotten some names wrong before, and you were happy that this time it got the name right.

But it looks like that was one of your first times using it, and it got the name right.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wed, Jan 10

Rodney Hood was ejected from Wednesday's game after picking up two technical fouls, finishing with seven points, six rebounds and two assists in 15 minutes.

Advice: Hood already had one technical and he jawed at the refs again to end the third quarter, which earned him an early exit. He knocked a phone out of a fan's hand after the ejection, so he could get fined, but we doubt he'll face a suspension. It can't hurt to double-check his status, but he should be back to his usual 28-30 minute role vs. Charlotte on Friday.

More: Tony Jones on Twitter

(Rotoworld.com)

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the Hoods! They had twins, Riley and Rich, yesterday.

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rod is struggling in Cleveland. I think this whole season was unfortunate. He wouldn't concede and just be happy to have a part in the Jazz screen play. From game one when he got sick, I think he just got into his own head and let expectations do him in. Nice kid, hope he gets his nerves under control and finds contentment as a role player for a good team.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cmon Rodney, get it together.

He's one of those guys I want to root for. His attitude has been pretty good so far in his career. He hasn't had many incidents like this before.

Hopefully it was just a bad night and he is sincerely sorry.

Better players than him have had incidents like these, and I think some of them regretted it later.

This can be forgiven, but he has to try extra hard to be a good teammate, for the rest of the season, and next season too.

And being part of a playoffs game in which there's a 30 point lead, and seemingly everyone is playing well? That's a great thing to be a part of. It doesn't happen very often. Even if you're the one guy that went 1 - 4 with 2 turnovers, just being part of an incredible win is rare. Usually players are a part of incredible losses in the playoffs. :(

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cmon Rodney, get it together.

He's one of those guys I want to root for. His attitude has been pretty good so far in his career. He hasn't had many incidents like this before.

Hopefully it was just a bad night and he is sincerely sorry.

Better players than him have had incidents like these, and I think some of them regretted it later.

This can be forgiven, but he has to try extra hard to be a good teammate, for the rest of the season, and next season too.

And being part of a playoffs game in which there's a 30 point lead, and seemingly everyone is playing well? That's a great thing to be a part of. It doesn't happen very often. Even if you're the one guy that went 1 - 4 with 2 turnovers, just being part of an incredible win is rare. Usually players are a part of incredible losses in the playoffs. :(

When LeBron went to the bench, EVERYONE shot better than 50% except for one guy with 1/3 and 2 with 0/1. I was really hoping those three would make one shot and everyone else maintain over 50%. But no, they dropped the ball... but still increased the lead.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeff Van Gundy says he's been watching Hood during these playoffs, and he can play at both ends.

What does everyone think?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeff Van Gundy says he's been watching Hood during these playoffs, and he can play at both ends.

What does everyone think?

I liked him and I would like to keep him but I know that would not have been in his best interest if he wants to play more. I would obviously want Mitchell and Hood. I think he did not want to play behind him. He’s on the bench in Portland so he hasn’t really switched that, but obviously, Portland is winning. And obviously, I am saying obviously too many times. We’ll win more later. I don’t know how he was defensively with us. It seemed that all of our players aren’t consistent shooting-wise. He seemed unhappy here, but a lot of players are happy. And a few who aren’t and are vocal about it.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was Hood unhappy the whole time, or just at the end?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was Hood unhappy the whole time, or just at the end?

At times, he just didn’t seem like a happy person/player in general. I don’t think it was anything to do with the Jazz. But like Kanter, Trey Burkes, and Lyles it was to do with the Jazz. I say person/player because I have no idea how happy he was as a person because obviously I’m not in his life. I think public would be filtered anyway.