• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Ridiculous stats from Saturdays laughter of a game

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
75 pass attempts by Brett Rypien are a Boise State record

so are the 41 completions

and if it was a stat that anyone kept track of the 30 drops would also be a Boise State and NCAA record

Mentioning our receivers it wasn't all bad Sperbeck had Boise State records set as he caught an absurd 20 passes for 281 yards, yes that is almost half the completions, which also means that despite the high volume of receptions he did not have the highest volume of drops

New Mexico running back Jhurell Pressley had an incredible 132 yards, but 74 of those came on one carry

their leading receiver Delane Hart-Johnson had 81 yards receiver, that all came on one play

We edged out New Mexico in every team stat except for rushing yards, once again thanks to that 74 yard touchdown

Our time of possession was 33min to 26 roughly and that's despite us having a faster paced offense and them running a slower one

we passed for 506 yards compared to 218 for New Mexico

There is one 0, and that is the amount of 3rd down conversions New Mexico had this game

Perhaps the most astounding stat of all: we had 40 first downs while New Mexico had just 11!

and of course we did a fantastic job outdoing New Mexico in the turnover category

we doubled them up 4-2 on turnovers

Those 4 turnovers....they all came off the hands of a Boise State player

We did all of those to come 3 yards short of tying the game

Now for some stats that I don't have exact numbers on

I do not recall how many beers and glasses of bourbon I had

By the way I don't know how long this game lasted but it started only minutes after Utah and Arizona did and yet it still finished a good 10-20 minutes after that one despite that game going into double overtime, which is just astounding

I also am glad I wasn't sober for this as objects may have gotten thrown at the tv, most likely tomatoes, how many? I'm not sure.

I'll try to get back to you folks on some of these last stats

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot I discovered I had 7 tomatoes that I would have thrown at the tv if I wasn't drunk