• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Real Conference Champions List from that alternate universe Kirk was in/not really

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PAC - Stanford
BIG - Wisconsin
XII - Oklahoma State
ACC - Virginia Tech
SEC - Auburn

It's not the popular picks but any of it could happen, and likely to happen with a couple of turnovers en sech.
It's the overlooked teams that nobody wants to pick like the Island of Misfit Toys.

Could happen.

Why people only pick the obvious is beyond me.

Discuss

^^^This guy gets it.^^^

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the Mora era, they have always been a thorn in his Bruins side. Not only being better in some games, but they have got some crazy wins too when it appeared the teams may have been on equal footing.

I'm not bucking for them to win the North, but they are 1B to UW's 1A, with Leach's Cougs a clear No. 2 at this point in my book, so to say they are not a favorite is just not realistic.

Considering a favorite is much different than thee favorite.
I have always way overvalued QB's at the college level and favor the more experienced ones a lot more. Much more so than the NFL even.

When you factor in Stanford also losing their most recognizable weapon in McCaffrey that at least takes them down a peg IMO.

Again, their overpowering talent on both lines is enough to make them dangerous. I'm not saying they are hot garbage by any means. I just don't think their QB is enough to win those last few tough games to keep them in it. The ones every great team has where they have to grit out a win on pure talent when everything else is going wrong. Just my opinion. Could always be wrong.