• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Rams of Past Thread (Except for you know who!!)

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cool video...

I like it bunc, very cool video, but I changed the thread title to 'The Rams of Past Thread', since it seemed appropriate & since we don't currently have a thread like that here.

I hope you don't mind...

Remember all, no posts about you know who here!!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at this... :L

Tre Mason, blaming everyone but himself, can't even follow up with a story to help his cause after being given multiple chances to do so.

Do You Believe in Tre Mason?

The answer here is simply no.

It's a sad story IMO, because I do believe the guy could be a contributor to any of the other 31 teams if he just owned up and put in the effort to be a team guy.

With that however, I'm not certain the guy is mentally capable of doing just that. Making excuses is far easier for the dude than owning his past digressions & sticking with his commitments.

I mean really, who gives a guy like that a second chance?

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at this... :L

Tre Mason, blaming everyone but himself, can't even follow up with a story to help his cause after being given multiple chances to do so.

Do You Believe in Tre Mason?

The answer here is simply no.

It's a sad story IMO, because I do believe the guy could be a contributor to any of the other 31 teams if he just owned up and put in the effort to be a team guy.

With that however, I'm not certain the guy is mentally capable of doing just that. Making excuses is far easier for the dude than owning his past digressions & sticking with his commitments.

I mean really, who gives a guy like that a second chance?
The only thing I agree with him on was that last year, this team was a clown show. It was so bad that all you could do is laugh.
I definitely don't buy his bs about nobody from the team contacting him. You don't go handling your business the way he did and that's probably why no team has bothered to contact him. If he wants to prove his worth, the only thing I could recommend would be playing in the arena league or some other league to show the NFL teams that you're serious again and have your shit straight.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew this one would show up here!

You know, Jim Everett threw for 454 total yards and completed 31 passes to 5 dudes total!

Too bad 2 of those 31 were caught by Saints DB Robert Massey. :lol:

Saints had a KILLER defense back then!!! Hated having to play them, especially in their dome...