• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Racist comments are clear now....

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip Kelly was accused by certain ex Eagles African American players as being a racist. Well I think it is quite clear that Chip has no problem with Black Athletes at all, he just wants well mannered, well spoken(not ebonics) black athletes, not Thugs, not wannabe rappers, and not disrespectful punks(Mccoy) either. Players that disrespect their Baby mammas or any of that shit, he clearly does not want that drama in his locker room. The 3 black athletes that he just drafted are all extremely well spoken, clearly well educated, have great character and they are GREAT Athletes. He preaches Culture for a reason, and listening to these young men you can see what Chip likes so much about them. They seem like fine young men.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Chip ain't racist but he dislikes punks. He has a type he looks for.

lpennington

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Wings' comments. The well-spoken, well-educated stuff can be substituted for high football IQ. Also, if you're a good soldier you can oversome drama here and there which is what we saw with Riley Cooper being allowed to stay on the team after his episode.

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not just the guys he drafted, listen to Demarco Murray, Ryan Mathews, Bryon Maxwell and Miles Austin, all well spoken genuine young men.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Token white guy to end the draft.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip Kelly was accused by certain ex Eagles African American players as being a racist. Well I think it is quite clear that Chip has no problem with Black Athletes at all, he just wants well mannered, well spoken(not ebonics) black athletes, not Thugs, not wannabe rappers, and not disrespectful punks(Mccoy) either. Players that disrespect their Baby mammas or any of that shit, he clearly does not want that drama in his locker room. The 3 black athletes that he just drafted are all extremely well spoken, clearly well educated, have great character and they are GREAT Athletes. He preaches Culture for a reason, and listening to these young men you can see what Chip likes so much about them. They seem like fine young men.

I agree 100%

I never thought CK had any racist tendencies and anyone that thinks he does is a complete moron.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How could anyone involved in sports as a coach, GM, AD, etc... be racist? That is ridiculous to even suggest. Most teams are predominantly Afro-American, most of the stars are AA. In BB it is at least 90%. As Issiah Thomas once said, NBA - Nothing but Africans.

Funk

All The Football
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This kinda reminds me of the 30 for 30 about the Fab 5 who thought Duke were uncle tom's because they had a bunch of well spoken black players and not a bunch of kids from the streets who were influenced heavily by hip hop culture.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree 100%

I never thought CK had any racist tendencies and anyone that thinks he does is a complete moron.

Are you suggesting Stephen A Smith is a complete moron?

Never mind, I just answered my own question

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How could anyone involved in sports as a coach, GM, AD, etc... be racist? That is ridiculous to even suggest. Most teams are predominantly Afro-American, most of the stars are AA. In BB it is at least 90%. As Issiah Thomas once said, NBA - Nothing but Africans.

When Air Jordan's first came out Michael was on Letterman. There was a great exchange:

"Michael, why can't you wear the red and black sneakers on the court"
-Letterman
"Because there is no white in them"
-Jordan
"Neither is there in the NBA and that doesn't bother the league"
-Letterman