• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Punisher (TV series)

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he's in S2 and most say his part is by far the best of the season.

I didn't even know he was in Night at the Museum ha. He's awesome in Fury.

He was a giant Douche in Walking Dead. But I think he nailed The Punisher... DD2 wasn't anything without him.

Although, you have to get by him being a douche in WD to appreciate him,

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ride the mother fucking lightning, bitches!

That looks bad ass. Who is his partner?

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has been mentioned in SHIELD, but never appeared. I wonder if he will drop an Easter egg to SHIELD in this season.

Yeah I'm not entirely sure what their plan is with him.

I think I read that they changed him from the comics a bit in this series too(I haven't read comics tho)

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'm not entirely sure what their plan is with him.

I think I read that they changed him from the comics a bit in this series too(I haven't read comics tho)
Yea, I haven’t read the comics either, so I have no idea where they may go.

This is a potential window for more crossover eastereggs, though, which is always fun.

I could see him mentioning Skye/Daisy as he is talking about his past.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same trailer, from official Netflix channel instead of third-party channel:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are rumors (unsubstantiated) that Netflix WAS going to drop Punisher this coming weekend and they were going to make that announcement at NYCC.

Well, obviously, those (rumored) plans have been scrapped.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are rumors (unsubstantiated) that Netflix WAS going to drop Punisher this coming weekend and they were going to make that announcement at NYCC.

Well, obviously, those (rumored) plans have been scrapped.

I think the plan was always a Veterans Day November release

I heard October 13th as a rumor but that was debunked quick

Now it sounds like it's gonna be delayed longer because of Vegas(so dumb).

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same trailer, from official Netflix channel instead of third-party channel:

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's great that you want to post the trailer. So post the official one! Post the one from the official channel instead of third-party trailers that often have additional watermarks, intros, and outros by the third party, and in worse cases, additional editing that clips out certain parts. Additionally, the reuploading to a third-party channel may also involve reencoding, which reduces video quality from the original. Also, the third-party trailers have less views and thus tend to have fewer comments and less discussion.

Furthermore, some third-party trailers (some channels like Comicbook.com are especially bad about this) are outright fake recuts of earlier footage released from official sources. And posting videos from the original channel makes it easier to track which trailers have been posted, avoiding duplicates and fakes, since the list of posted trailers can be checked by timestamp against the original channel's list of videos.

If you want to post third-party trailers, then don't complain about someone posting the official one after you post an unofficial one. You could have avoided that just by posting the official one in the first place.

Last edited:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's great that you want to post the trailer. So post the official one! Post the one from the official channel instead of third-party trailers that often have additional watermarks, intros, and outros by the third party, and in worse cases, additional editing that clips out certain parts. Additionally, the reuploading to a third-party channel may also involve reencoding, which reduces video quality from the original. Also, the third-party trailers have less views and thus tend to have fewer comments and less discussion.

Furthermore, some third-party trailers (some channels like Comicbook.com are especially bad about this) are outright fake recuts of earlier footage released from official sources. And posting videos from the original channel makes it easier to track which trailers have been posted, avoiding duplicates and fakes, since the list of posted trailers can be checked by timestamp against the original channel's list of videos.

If you want to post third-party trailers, then don't complain about someone posting the official one after you post an unofficial one. You could have avoided that just by posting the official one in the first place.

Spam

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If anyone's the spammer, it's the person who keeps posting unofficial videos. I don't know why you're trying to pick a fight. I didn't even comment at all on you originally.

Just let it go. If you're going to post unofficial videos, don't complain when the official one gets posted.

Last edited:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone's the spammer, it's the person who keeps posting unofficial videos. I don't know why you're trying to pick a fight. I didn't even comment at all on you originally.

Just let it go. If you're going to post unofficial videos, don't complain when the official one gets posted.

Spam