• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Pacers Bold move?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, Bynum is exactly what the Pacers need to put them over the top...LOL

Getting him just so the Heat can not have him would not be a bad idea but he would never sign with the Pacers because his minutes would not be a ton.

As a Heat fan I am also for this move as I do not see him being on the team come playoffs :D

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing I don't want, is Miami getting him, then him playing well and injury free. I think Bynum is a bitch and I want nothing to do with him. And just in case I ever changed my mind, well, what happens if he gets injured? Then the Pacers are without a back up center. It's so risky that I'm not very comfortable with that.

Funny, ya never know with Indy. I have often thought that they only signed Chris Copeland, just so it would be easier to beat NY and so he wouldn't bomb three after three on them in the playoffs, because he hardly ever plays for Indy.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is hard for me to fathom Bynum signing in MIA AND working hard enough to be the starter he wants to be. MIA is far too "hard work gets rewarded" for what Bynum has shown us.

This makes me think him signing in IND is even more unfathomable, at least in MIA he has a shot at being the starter, in IND he would literally be a bench warmer so that MIA doesn't get him. I do not think he is dumb enough to not know that.

There is the off chance MIA could sign him to a non guaranteed contract and start him right away on a work hard or get axed trial basis...for the rest of the year. Man you would hate for that to blow up right before the playoffs though.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is hard for me to fathom Bynum signing in MIA AND working hard enough to be the starter he wants to be. MIA is far too "hard work gets rewarded" for what Bynum has shown us.

This makes me think him signing in IND is even more unfathomable, at least in MIA he has a shot at being the starter, in IND he would literally be a bench warmer so that MIA doesn't get him. I do not think he is dumb enough to not know that.

There is the off chance MIA could sign him to a non guaranteed contract and start him right away on a work hard or get axed trial basis...for the rest of the year. Man you would hate for that to blow up right before the playoffs though.

Bottom line, if he signs with Miami, I hope it's a huge failure, be it by his attitude or an injury to himself.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bynum wouldn't put in the work. He'd spend all of his off-time at the beach waiting for bags of weed to wash up on shore.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, they need Bynum. They already have that other huge guy that could be much better.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bynum wouldn't put in the work. He'd spend all of his off-time at the beach waiting for bags of weed to wash up on shore.

This would explain why he wants to get paid, so he can afford his own weed.

Did Denver just move into the lead for acquiring his services?