• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right. UW is ripe for an upset at Colorado because it is a road game at a similar time to last years game at Arizona where UW barely held onto a win and Colorado is better than that team was.

Seems legit.
:burt:
I can't disagree too much, I would guess a true upset might come at home, probably after an emotional win vs a North power like Oregon.

So whoever gets that home game the week after the Oregon game is going to get them Dawgs ripe for the upset! :rolleyes2:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure Stanford over USC qualifies as a "big" upset.
Considering the history of that match-up, I was thinking the same thing when I read that, just comes across a lot better when you say it as opposed to a Bruins fan. :thumb:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't disagree too much, I would guess a true upset might come at home, probably after an emotional win vs a North power like Oregon.

So whoever gets that home game the week after the Oregon game is going to get them Dawgs ripe for the upset! :rolleyes2:
You know full well it's never the ones you expect.

I have UW at best 11-1 despite on paper not hating any match up all season. Which one will they lose? Probably not one anyone predicts. Just life in the Pac.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering the history of that match-up, I was thinking the same thing when I read that, just comes across a lot better when you say it as opposed to a Bruins fan. :thumb:

lol

Even without the recent history. Stanford is a very good team that can beat anyone in the conference.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You used the words "power" and "Oregon" in the same sentence! :pound::pound::pound::pound:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

Even without the recent history. Stanford is a very good team that can beat anyone in the conference.

Or outside of it.....

Lot of talking heads not mentioning them ( Stanford) pre season hype but they are the one school that barring injuries can come out and stomp an opposing team into the turf!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

It seems going back to the early Harbaugh years, this series between USC and Stanford has seen more upsets than normal, regardless of which school has been the favorite.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are coming bitches.

maxresdefault.jpg

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU is always a tough one to call. When you think they'll be down they do good and vice versa.

I don't mean for this to sound like a total prick, but there are times when watching ASU is more exciting than Bama. I went to both schools (although ASU online for my Masters), but you really never know with ASU. Wins mean more, loses aren't as shocking, and it just means more.

My favorite game last year was ASU vs TTU, although beating Auburn and UT again were fun.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, an awful lot of the NFL draftees UW has sent up were 3 stars when recruited as well and they almost never pick up anything in the 5* range. Nothing for that squad to be embarrassed about in any way. In fact they took several 20+ ranked classes and made it all the way to the college football playoffs. You know, the actual goal of college football. And before Petersen has been there long enough to have entirely rolled out into his own kids.

Yeah, that's so embarrassing. :lol:

YA I screw up there. I never should have mentioned Washington and 5* players in the same sentence.