• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sounds more like you got cheated down in Oregon and ran up to the back country to hide like a pussy...
I'll be down in your neck of the woods next week along with about 1 million others invading Oregon.

So we are going to drink up all your beer before the season even starts and leave you with no comfort after UW destroys both of your teams.

:suds:

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now, you guys need to send all your hot women up and we'll send our dogs down there to finish that blockbuster trade.
giphy.gif

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be in a rush to hire Les Miles. He won't be able to recruit the defensive guys like he did to LSU and his offensive creativity is lacking to say the least.

If I were to come up with a "way too early" short list for Graham's replacement, I'd say: Craig Bohl, Mike Norvell, Philip Montgomery, Scott Frost and Chip Kelly (why not give him a call).

Maybe even Charlie Strong would be on the list. ASU's Texas pipeline needs to remain intact. While I'm not the biggest Graham fan, I just hope that we will make small steps and come back to being one real contender in the Pac.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right. UW is ripe for an upset at Colorado because it is a road game at a similar time to last years game at Arizona where UW barely held onto a win and Colorado is better than that team was.

Seems legit.
:burt:

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right. UW is ripe for an upset at Colorado because it is a road game at a similar time to last years game at Arizona where UW barely held onto a win and Colorado is better than that team was.

Seems legit.
:burt:
I was talking to Carol this morning (Don James widow) and she doesn't think CU has much of a chance in that game either.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was talking to Carol this morning (Don James widow) and she doesn't think CU has much of a chance in that game either.
I just loved the logic there. I mean lets ignore that UW and Colorado actually played a game last year too and UW destroyed them. Colorado lost a LOT of talent after that season while UW lost some, but nothing nearly as substantial. And yet because UW barely beat a bad team on an early road game lets call the buffs our top upset alert because they are better than Zona was last year. :lol:

I mean it's not easy to actually pick real upsets. That's why they are upsets. So throwing pasta at the wall and seeing what sticks is about all they have.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just loved the logic there. I mean lets ignore that UW and Colorado actually played a game last year too and UW destroyed them. Colorado lost a LOT of talent after that season while UW lost some, but nothing nearly as substantial. And yet because UW barely beat a bad team on an early road game lets call the buffs our top upset alert because they are better than Zona was last year. :lol:

I mean it's not easy to actually pick real upsets. That's why they are upsets. So throwing pasta at the wall and seeing what sticks is about all they have.
It's offseason click bait. The writers are running out of material. Bring on the season!