• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even a USC fan you dumbfuck. And get Phil Knight's balls outta your mouth.
also i like this comeback better. good insults of balls in the mouth i mean not like i just basically said the same thing when i asked about you sucking USC's dick.
get some original material

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile USC has the Poly pipeline in full force getting one of the the top players out of Hawaii. He's left the door slightly open as he will take visits to other schools.
Kanai Mauga

DDGzKH6V0AAHwlh.jpg

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodbye UCLA, and goodbye Cal ... oh and good luck recruiting kids that don't want to be banned from playing in 8 US states including Texas. I'm just curious as to who would want to coach at those schools now that they are screwed.

I saw this, it makes zero sense. For colleges does it count for all bankrupt Cali schools and ok for Stanford and $C or will it effect all Cali schools.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw this, it makes zero sense. For colleges does it count for all bankrupt Cali schools and ok for Stanford and $C or will it effect all Cali schools.
SC and Stanford are private schools so I'm not sure if they will be affected for not. UCLA and Cal though are doomed for sure. It might be time to look for schools to replace them in the PAC. I'm thinking Oklahoma and Texas.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ban is for state sponsored travel so no, it will not impact any private institution in the state. It is only about what the state itself will directly pay for or reimburse. It's not the same as banning anyone from specific countries or anything.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SC and Stanford are private schools so I'm not sure if they will be affected for not. UCLA and Cal though are doomed for sure. It might be time to look for schools to replace them in the PAC. I'm thinking Oklahoma and Texas.
I don't know about doomed, there can be booster monies I suppose but it does suck for sure at face value.

There is a lot of money involved in all the bowl games and such, and I think this may only be the tip of the iceberg. I can't see this truly being the end result.

If the NCAA stepped in with moving the final four due to politics, the NCAA might do something similar too in this same regard. I'm not sure exactly how that would work out but if this is indeed about adoption by gay parents, they too could be a player involving all NCAA schools even inside those exact states.

Regarding the actual politics, obviously gay & lesbian households are not traditional parenting prospects, however parentless children simply need parents. I really don't see the problem if these children go to loving households, but opposing religious foundations are clearly not in the best interest of the child.

The big 'if' in this whole deal is the law that was signed was 'interpreted' to deny gay parent prospects the opportunity to engage in the process in California, however the law was actually regarding religion. So I think these schools have a pretty good leg to stand on when the do legally challenge travel ban.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My brain hurts from these repetitive articles. Every magazine , every news outlet and every sports book puts out their version of this same list as well at the other lists . I'm pretty sure you've posted at least three of these (win total projections) already and they don't differ much from one to the other. Just a heads up.
Probably best not to open the link if they're hurting your head. It's the offseason.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huskies fans with Facebook. Here's a couple of UW groups you might be interested in.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/237943606264350/ <---- this group has a lot of ex Huskies players, current players and recruits and ex coaches along with current coaches and their wives ... which makes that group unique yet kind of sucks when it comes to giving criticism because you never know who's reading it. Good group though for getting the latest news for UW sports.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1612183799106658/ <---- smaller group and coaches and their wives aren't allowed in this group ... so you can talk more shit.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably best not to open the link if they're hurting your head. It's the offseason.

lol. yeah but dude its the same list (CBS-Athelon-Bleacher report, scout .......) they all put out the same lists. You dont have to go with that urge to post every single one. I know its the off season but we all have the internet you dont have to stay up all night finding the same shit just from a different site.

The toughest three-week stretches in college football ,,, different lists. They are out there

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you arent thats why i find it weird that you felt the need to try and make a comeback in their defense by taking a shot at Oregon with rebuttal in the same vein as the Texas over USC SI cover. something I dont really care about. I cringe when Oregon is on the cover.
as for Phil Knight please take the time to go over all my posts and tell me where I ever had his balls in my mouth.

I'm wasn't defending them though. I posted that SI cover for 1 reason, to rile you up. And it worked.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also i like this comeback better. good insults of balls in the mouth i mean not like i just basically said the same thing when i asked about you sucking USC's dick.
get some original material

Find a sense of humor & stop taking anything anti Oregon related as a personal insult.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Pete kind of left the door open for him to explore when he brought Yankoff (still can't get over that name ffs)

I'm sure no student sections will be able to come up with ways to have fun with that. lol

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure no student sections will be able to come up with ways to have fun with that. lol
Or sportswriters with their headlines -

Bigelow beats Adams to get to Yankoff. Page 3.

:tsk:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking forward to hearing
Yankoff hand off Pleasant (RB)

Yankoff Pounds (WR)

A Petersen trick play' Wr pitches back to the QB
(WR) Little to Yankoff

Yankoff to Chin (WR)

Yankoff Sample (TE)

My Fav Yankoff Dissly(TE)

Best signs Ive seen durring the Reggie years.
One year at Oregon Our Dixon your Bush
a year later Our Dixon your Booty (J.D Booty)

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm 1 week on a river with no internet, and this is the shit I come back too. Wiz, I think you are right Stanford will be better than last year in many ways, I still think a 9 win season is optimistic.