• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was considered a heavy lean to Washington for awhile now, but USC appears to want, so he's gone. Kids got Kam Chancellor written all over him with that size and SS skill set. Damnit.....

I understand Washington trended on 247 at some points, but my understanding from the Phoenix locals was they considered it more of an ASU vs. USC competition with Washington a potential runner up to USC if they fill up or don't want him. The belief is he's a USC lean with potential to be convinced to stay home. FWIW. Who knows about this sort of stuff.

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same old song at UCLA. They just fired Adrian Klemm as offensive line coach. This after they fired Polamalu as OC in November. I've never seen a coach go through so many coordinator and assistants in such a short period and still not be close to being fired. Pretty amazing.

It's called covering your ass , somebody's got to take the fall

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same old song at UCLA. They just fired Adrian Klemm as offensive line coach. This after they fired Polamalu as OC in November. I've never seen a coach go through so many coordinator and assistants in such a short period and still not be close to being fired. Pretty amazing.
Maybe the head coach is the problem and should be fired.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The actor? :noidea:

Maybe he can teach Oregon how to act like a football team? :dhd:
1 i dont know who beau baldwin the actor is.
2. if he is going to Cal what does that have to do with Oregon?

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand Washington trended on 247 at some points, but my understanding from the Phoenix locals was they considered it more of an ASU vs. USC competition with Washington a potential runner up to USC if they fill up or don't want him. The belief is he's a USC lean with potential to be convinced to stay home. FWIW. Who knows about this sort of stuff.

If USC remains interested to LOI, he's in. If they decide he's expendable cause some other high 4 or 5 star on their board wants to commit or flip to USC in the next couple weeks at a position of greater need, then he could be out and would come down to Wash or ASU.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4* OT Jalen M Kenzie commits to USC . Nice to get a big bot. He's 6'5.5" 307 lbs. Nice replacement for D.Mama.

"In fact, it was another former Vol that had the biggest impact on McKenzie's decision, Trojan offensive coordinator Tee Martin, who led Tennessee to a national title in 1998.

"The coach who was the most influential on me was Coach Tee (Martin)," said McKenzie. "I've had a relationship with him my whole life so that was always great."

USC wants McKenzie to come in and play tackle.

"I'll play either tackle spot but it will probably be right tackle," said McKenzie.

McKenzie said that the Trojans are putting together quite the class of 2017.

"We're going to shock the world on Signing Day," said McKenzie."

Superdeluxe

Montlake
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They got him 70% to Washington. So either they ( the folks at 247) haven't kept up or it's still a better chance he goes to Washington.

Crystal Ball projections is based on Old projections, when UW was the leader after their visit in September.

Coach Pete has a in home next week.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crystal Ball projections is based on Old projections, when UW was the leader after their visit in September.

Coach Pete has a in home next week.
Always nice to have the last home visit. I gave up trying to predict where these kids go. There have been kids who grew up with USC been there for many games then pick somewhere else on LOI day. Then kids from way out east with all southern schools at the top then pick USC. I wonder if this kid will stay on defense. Hes really raw as a WR but at 6'4" its rare to find safeties that tall and he's too thin for LB. Just saw your post. He looks pretty wirey to be putting on that much weight but we dont know what his dad looks like.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks like Wilcox and Cal have hired Beau Baldwin the former head coach at Eastern Washington to be the OC
Big time hire for Cal. Wilcox with the D, Beau with the offense. Should be a great combo.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big time hire for Cal. Wilcox with the D, Beau with the offense. Should be a great combo.
has Wilcox hired a DC or is he actually calling the D himself?

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
has Wilcox hired a DC or is he actually calling the D himself?
I dont know, he'll need a DC either way. I'd guess he'll be the one running it though, at least in the beginning.